AEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Application Form is out. You can apply via the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company portal www.abujaelectricity.com.
You will be directed on how to go about the AEDC recruitment application, the requirements, selected candidates, screening date and the latest update.
What you only have to do on your part is carefully read through this article to get acquainted with the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment process.
One of the things you should take important to ensure you’re successful in this recruitment is taking the requirements very seriously.
We have made that easy by disclosing in detail the requirements all applicants of AEDC should possess before applying for the job.
Is AEDC Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
A lot of people are single wondering if the recruitment form of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is out.
The management of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company made a general notice on their official website about the opening of job vacancies.
What does this entail? It simply means that the AEDC recruitment portal has been open for interested persons to submit their applications.
AEDC Recruitment Portal
The portal set aside for the recruitment exercise of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is www.abujaelectricity.com.
Note that this form is only available online for now and anyone that has an interest in picking the form should visit this application portal to apply.
Also, avoid any other imitating site claiming to be AEDC recruiting portal and the link is not directly what we have indicated above.
Requirements for AEDC Recruitment 2022
- You are expected to be a graduate in any course related to the field you’re applying for.
- Possibly should have completed the NYSC scheme and have your discharge certificate available.
- Have your National Identification Card (NIN) available or voters card
- There should be proof of residence e.g. certificate of origin
- Other documents like certificate or birth or affidavit are of advantage
- Provide only verifiable phone number and email address
Qualified State Members to Apply
Although the company hosting this recruitment is based in Abuja, candidates from the following states can apply.
How to Apply for AEDC Recruitment
Here is the major part, applying for Abuja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment can be done via www.abujaelectricity.com which is the application portal.
The primary step to be taken is to visit this portal before you can complete the rest of the recruitment process which are.
- Go to the recruitment application portal www.abujaelectricity.com
- After the page that opens, choose the position you want to apply
- Read through the application instructions carefully and then proceed to start the process
- Supply the required information in the spaces provided
- Ensure you uploaded all required documents according to the size stated on the portal
- After doing all these things, go back to the beginning of the page and confirm your details to avoid mistakes
- Once everything is in the other, just click the submit button and then print out the acknowledgment slip.
You can reach out to us through the comment section below if there is something you still don’t understand about AEDC recruitment 2022.