Anambra State Teachers recruitment 2022/2023 application form is out, requirements, available positions, how to apply, closing date, shortlisted candidates and screening date are the factors to be concerned in this article.
Wishing to succeed in the 2022 Anambra State teachers recruitment? If yes, then you have to read through this article carefully to get the necessary information that would guide you through the recruitment process.
The aim of this article is to ultimately guide prospective applicants of the Anambra State teachers recruitment for both academic and non-academic staff on how to easily apply for this recruitment.
Let’s get started by first examining if actually the recruitment form is out.
Is Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Form Out?
This has been the top query as asked by many candidates seeking to apply for this job, the essence is to find out is Anambra State teachers recruitment is actually ongoing.
Yes, Anambra State government is currently recruiting teachers into academic and non-academic position available in the education sector.
Although many persons are still in doubt if actually this recruitment process has begun, the application portal was open and currently accumulating applications from interested persons.
So, right now what you have to do is get acquainted with the requirements and necessary steps for this recruitment.
Requirements for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Here are the requirements anyone wishing to apply for Anambra teachers recruitment 2022 should possess.
Note that having at least 70% of the below requirements increases your chance of being selected for the next stage of this recruitment.
- Anyone applying must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Candidate applying must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained from accredited higher institutions
- A minimum of 5 credit pass in not more than two (2) sitting which must include Mathematics and English Language is required.
- Anyone without a Bachelor degree or equivalent result should not bother applying
- Being a member of any professional teaching body would be of great advantage
- Having the basic knowledge of computer operations would be an added advantage
- Candidates who may possess educational qualification higher than the ones stated can still apply
- Anyone above the age of thirty five (35) years is should not apply
- Completion of the National Service Scheme is mandatory and certificate would be required
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Candidate applying must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
We advise you still upload any other certificate or document you know would boost your chance of succeeding in GES recruitment process.
- Zimbabwe Teachers Recruitment
- Gombe State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
States Eligible to Apply
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Apply for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
For this year, candidates applying for Anambra teachers recruitment are to fill out and online google form by clicking the “apply here” button.
APPLY HERE or alternative you can follow the steps outline below.
Visit the official Anambra State Teachers recruitment portal at anambrastate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
Print out the confirmation slip
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Anambra State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
Anambra teachers recruitment 2022 is application deadline is on Friday, 20th May, 2022. All applicant interested in this recruitment must submit their application before the stipulated deadline.
Are you satisfied with the information on this page concerning the ongoing Anambra teachers recruitment 2022/2023?
If no, indicate in the comment section below how we can be of help to you.