Bayelsa State School of Nursing admission list 2022/2023 is out, check how to download Bayelsa College of Nursing & Midwifery Tombia admitted candidates.
This is to clearly notify prospective students of Bayelsa State School of Nursing & Midwifery that the admission list 2022/2023 is out.
Prior to this, Nsuk Online has put together this article to properly guide you on how to check & download Bayelsa State School of Nursing admission list.
So, if you are among the candidates who processed Bayelsa State School of Nursing admission form then see how to check your admission status here.
Note: If you did not purchase Bayelsa State School of Nursing admission and successfully submitted the online application form then don’t bother checking the admission list.
Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023
Admission list is a publication issued out by any institution which contains names of candidates who were successfully at the incoming academic admission process.
Summarily, this article will examine the criteria Bayelsa State School of Nursing use to select or admit students.
Not just that, but other factors bothering prospective students of this school of nursing and midwifery would be discuss as well.
First, we will first out if Bayelsa College of Nursing & Midwifery admission list is out and then the careful steps for checking will follow.
Is Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission List Out?
If there is anything that disturbs candidates immediately after screening is the release of admission list.
In the case of Bayelsa School of Nursing & Midwifery, candidates have been searching restlessly to know the exact date in which the admission list would be released.
This is why it’s important to address this issue first we proceed to check the admission list.
Note: Bayelsa State School of Nursing & Midwifery admission list 2022/2023 is out and the steps for checking is below.
Just before we expound the steps on how to download this admission list of probably check your admission status, let quickly see the criteria for selection.
Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
For you to gain admission into Bayelsa State College of Nursing & Midwifery is quite easy if you have fulfil the below requirements.
- Candidate must purchase the admission form (By purchase here, it means you are to register online and then make payment).
- You should have at least a minimum of 5 credit pass in relevant subjects
- Candidates must have uploaded all necessary documents on the application portal and most importantly submit
- After these three process, you are expected to report at the physical screening
- Your admission status is dependent on your performance in the CBT test
Endeavor to check your result once you heard it is out, about one week after the release of the CBT result comes admission list.
So, if you have followed the procedures above then you are more than good to go and should expect your name among the admitted students.
- FCT State School of Nursing Admission List
- Oyo College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission List
- Iyienu School of Nursing Admission List
- CONAMKAT Post Basic Nursing Admission List
- CONAMKAT ND/HND Nursing Admission List
How to Check Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission List
Checking admission status and downloading the admission list is similar but two different things so take the steps below to see your admission status.
- Log unto Bayelsson admission portal https://bayelsson.com/index.php/admissions/
- Click on “admission” from the menu bar
- Input your login details in the space provided then click “login”
- On your dashboard, select admission status
- Wait for some minutes for response
Note that the above steps is applicant to individual candidate.
How to Download Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission List 2022
Now to download the comprehensive list of all the admitted student of Bayelsa State School of Nursing & Midwifery for 2022/2023 academic session take the steps below.
- Visit the school portal
- Select admission from the menu bar
- Scroll down the page and locate admission list
- Click to download the list as pdf
- Go to your download folder if using system to open the file
- Use the find option to locate your name
After downloading the list, you now have to locate yourself using your surname or application number.
From Nsuk Online, we say congratulation to all admitted students of Bayelsa State College of Nursing & Midwifery.
Bayelsa State School of Nursing Acceptance Fee
Once you locate your name in Tombia admission list, do well to pay acceptance fee immediately to secure the admission.
Bayelsa State College of Nursing & Midwifery acceptance fee is Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (N15,000).
How much is Bayelsa School of Nursing Tombia School Fees?
Bayelsa State College of Nursing & Midwifery school fee total ranges between N150,000 to N250,000 but it is specifically stated on the student dashboard.
So to get the authentic amount, do well to access the student dashboard.
Having gone through all this if there is any thing you do not understand about Bayelsa State School of Nursing admission list, acceptance or school fee indicate in the comment section below.