Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form is out. Visit the Bayelsa Teaching Service Commission portal www.bayelsastate.gov.ng to apply for this job.
Here is an opportunity for persons who wish to indulge in the teaching profession to submit an application for Bayelsa State TESCOM recruitment 2022.
The details on how to apply for Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment, the requirements, screening date, the application process, etc are available here.
Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment 2022
The Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Bayelsa State has made a public notice about its readiness to recruit teachers.
Persons who would like to work with the commission can submit their application for the 2022 Bayelsa TESCOM recruitment via the application portal.
The form is to be filled out and submitted online, it is free and accessible by anyone that visit the recruitment portal.
Before considering the requirements, let’s consider questions people are searching online as regards this recruitment exercise.
When Will Bayelsa TESCOM Recruitment 2022 Start?
While others are settling for mediocrity, there are also people fully expectant of the Bayelsa teachers recruitment 2022.
This is what has made such people keep checking online to know exactly when the Bayelsa State TESCOM recruitment will begin.
Just as we have earlier stated that the Teaching Service Commission of Bayelsa State has declared her readiness to employ teachers.
The exact date when the recruitment will begin has not been started but we will update this page soon as that is done.
Would you like to easily ace this Bayelsa teacher’s recruitment into TESCOM? If yes then you should take the requirements below seriously.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements for Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment 2022
The main reason why some persons were not shortlisted in the previous recruitment was their inability to meet the requirements below.
This is why I recommend you do everything possible to have at least 90% of the requirements if you much success in the Bayelsa State TESCOM recruitment.
The criteria for this recruitment must be adhered to by all applicants are:
- The applicant must be a graduate having either a B.Sc., B.Ed., or HND.
- A minimum of five (5) level credit passes in O’level subjects, including Math and English
- Candidates with a disciplined education have an advantage.
- Ensure you provide a working and verifiable email address
- Membership in the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be advantageous.
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation
- Having a good communication skills is another advantage
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 22 years when applying
- You should be ready to relocate if deployed to any part of the state
- Other certificates like medical fitness reports, Certificates of origin, valid ID cards, etc.
www.bayelsastate.gov.ng Bayelsa TESCOM Portal
I believe at the cause of reading this article, you have the term ‘application or recruitment portal’ as to where you would register for this recruitment.
www.bayelsastate.gov.ng is the application portal for the 2022 Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment where all applicants must visit.
You may have interest in Bayelsa State teacher’s recruitment into TESCOM but if the inability to fill out the application form on this portal disqualifies you.
It is only persons who register, fill and upload the necessary documents online for this recruitment would be considered for gaining employment.
So, if you have the stated requirements just proceed to the portal to apply following the procedures below.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
You are to complete the online form for this recruitment by:
- Visiting the recruitment application portal bayelsastate.gov.ng
- Go through the application instructions again
- Take note of the document sizes your to upload
- Click on the start application button and create an account
- Supply every information required to the best of your knowledge
- Scan clearly and then upload required documents based on the stated size
- After filling out the form and done uploading
- Do well to re-affirm the data you supplied on the application portal
- If everything is okay, proceed to submit
- Lastly, print out your application acknowledgment slip.
What if I Do not have the Original documents ready?
It is important you note that failure to upload the original or all your certificate or state of result might lead to disqualification.
Sequel to this, ensure you can and upload mainly the original of your documents to prove the authenticity.
When Will Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment Shortlist be out?
As of the time we published this article, there was no news as regards the 2022 shortlisted candidates of Bayelsa State TESCOM recruitment.
Meanwhile, you will be notified once the list of successful candidates is out, also the screening date and another important update.
For now, the recruitment is at the application stage and you should visit the application portal to apply if you haven’t done so yet.
Start preparing better for the screening exercise by downloading past questions and answers here.
Do you have any questions about the application process of Bayelsa State TESCOM recruitment 2022? Let’s hear in the comment section below.