Canada NNAS Portal Login – www.my.nnas.ca, how to login National Nursing Assessment Service application portal is the focus on this article.
If you had started processing Canada NNAS application form online and want to continue but do not know how to login, don’t worry this article will guide you on how to do that.
The necessary steps information for accessing Canada NNAS portal login has been disclose on this page, continue to find out.
Also, do you want to create account, retrieve password or login to complete registration on Canada NNAS portal?
If yes then you’re on the right page, let’s get started on how to successfully access NNAS login portal.
- Canada NNAS Application Form
- Canada Visa Lottery
- United Kingdom Visa Lottery
- British Army Recruitment
- British Army Shortlisted Candidates
Canada NNAS Portal Login
www.my.nnas.ca is the web link for accessing National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) login portal. This process is mainly applicable to those who wishes to register as nurse in Canada.
When you access Canada NNAS portal login, below are the steps to complete your online application form.
- Agree to the online Consent Request
- Complete the Application Form
- Collect the required documents, including documents confirming your identity and your education
- Complete the online payment for the application process
- Print the required secondary forms
- Have your completed secondary forms and documents sent to NNAS
How to Login Canada NNAS Portal – my.nnas.ca
If you wish either complete your registration or view application status, below are the simple steps on how to login NNAS portal.
- Visit the portal link at www.my.nnas.ca
- On the right side of your screening
- Supply your login details (email address & password)
- Then click the login button
How to Retrieve NNAS Portal Password
First step is to visit the forget password page using the link https://my.nnas.ca/nnasweb/loginForgot/1?systemName=IEN then type in your email address in the space provided then click forget password.
Note that the email address provided must be the one used during registration.
Now visit your email and click on the password reset link, choose a new password (one never used before on NNAS portal).
That is how to access Canada NNAS Portal Login – www.my.nnas.ca. Any question? If yes, indicate in the comment section.