CBN TIES Loan Application Form Portal 2022/2023 www.cbnties.com.ng is still open. Do you wish to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria 500M loan to graduates in Nigeria?
Are you aware of the CBN TIES Loan application? Do you know the category of persons eligible to access the Central Bank of Nigeria TIES loan?
How about the requirements? Are you vested with all the technical knowhow of how to get the CBN TIES loan 2022 online?
These and many more are the things embedded in this page, keep reading to find out all you should know about CBN TIES loan application form portal 2022.
CBN TIES Loan Application For 2022
What comes to your mind when you hear Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme loan application?
Have you taken out time before seeking to get full details about the CBN 500M loan to graduates in Nigeria? If yes, what did you gather? If no, don’t panic.
You’re not the only one on this table of ignorance right now, there are hundreds to thousands of youths across the country seeking same knowledge.
Prior to this, we have carefully highlighted all the vital information regarding CBN TIES loan application on this page to serve as a guide to you.
Do you really wish to succeed in this loan application process? If yes then adhere to the instructions and steps available here.
- Apply for NIRSAL MFB Loan
- CBN Recruitment
- CBN Shortlisted Candidates
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard for Batch A, B, C
CBN TIES Loan 2022 – Facts You Should Note
There are certain things you should understand about the Central Bank of Nigerian TIES loan application if you must access it.
Don’t forget there are several other persons trying to get the same slot you want in the CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) loan application.
That is why I encouraged you carefully have a basic understanding of the demands on your own end as well as the requirements for the CBN 500M loan.
- CBN TIES loan fundamentally seeks to curb the issue of unemployment among graduates of Nigeria Poly and Universities.
- This loan scheme seeks to encourage graduates to indulge in entrepreneurial activities more
- It is geared towards job creation, economic upliftment etc
- This scheme also seeks to provide re-orientation, training and innovative financial pattern among young grandaunts
Having gone through these, you would agree with me that accessing the Central Bank of Nigeria TIES loan will be of great benefit to you.
I am also sure at this point that your eye becomes clearer, you wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity or become an entrepreneur.
Requirements for Central Bank of Nigeria TIES Loan 2022
Put in your possible best ensuring to meet up with the requirements below if you actually want to be part of the CBN TIES loan beneficiaries.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a graduate of a reputable university or polytechnic.
- A first-degree certificate or a Higher National Diploma, or its equivalent, is required.
- The applicant must have completed the National Youth Service Corps.
- Must not have more than 7 years of post-NYSC experience.
- As proof of entrepreneurship training, a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic is required.
States Eligible for CBN ₦500M TIES Loan Application
CBN TIES Loan Application Portal Login
When it comes to issues like this, you should know the exact portal that is designated for the application process.
This is because the kind of information you would supply on the portal are vital to your finances e.g. BVN.
If you wish to apply for the 2022 Central Bank of Nigeria TIES loan then visit www.cbnties.com.ng and then carryout the steps below.
Area of Business Approved for CBN ₦500M Loan
The Scheme’s activities will include innovative start-ups and budding businesses owned by Nigerian polytechnic and university graduates in the following areas:
Agribusiness includes agriculture production, processing, storage, and logistics.
Application/software development, business process outsourcing, robotics, and data management are all examples of information technology.
Entertainment, artwork, publishing, culinary/event management, fashion, photography, and beauty/cosmetics are all examples of creative industries.
Medical innovation, robotics, and ticketing are all examples of science and technology.
NOTICE: Trading activities will be ineligible for financing under the Scheme.
How to Apply for CBN TIES Loan
Log onto the registration portal www.cbnties.com.ng to fill and submit the online application form. Kindly note that the form is free.
- Visit the application portal www.cbnties.com.ng
- At the top right, click the green apply now button
- Select the CBN loan type you’re interested
- Supply your NYSC call up number
- Next is your NYSC cert number, year of starting, and graduation date
- Then supply your BVN and your biodata
- Cross-check the information supplied and then click the submit button
Once your application is successful, print out the acknowledgment slip.
Do you have any other questions as regards the 2022 CBN TIES loan application? Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below.