Civil Defence Training Date 2022/2023 is out: NSCDC training date, venue, requirements and other relevant information you need to know is available on this page.
Do you wish to know when Civil Defence training will start? The venue, date, requirements and time? If yes then you’re reading the right article, just carefully go through it to gather necessary information.
NSCDC training is the next phase of the recruitment after the screening exercise and candidates have been searching to know when the training will start. Their quest therefore led to queries such as;
- When is NSCDC training starting?
- What is NSCDC training date
- Is NSCDC training camp open?
- How do I know Civil Defence training date 2022
The essence of all these questions is simply to know more about NSCDC training and when it is starting.
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Training Date
- Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Training Date and Venue
- Nigerian Air Force NAF Training Date
Civil Defence Training Date 2022
If you also ask if Civil Defence training date is out then note that the answer is yes. NSCDC training date is 25th October, 2021 across all the states of the federation.
I guess you must have received an invitation email which contains full detail about when specifically you have your training, how long its suppose to last and the things you’re supposed to report camp with.
Note that you’re to print out the invitation and report the training venue with it.
How to Download/Print Civil Defence Training Invitation Letter
In case you have not received an email yet but still want to confirm if you’re qualified for the training exercise which is commencing soon then visit https://cdfipb.careers.
NSCDC Training Centers/Venue 2022
Civil Defence straining will hold in the following centers across the nation, applicants are to visit the nearest center to be trained within the stipulated date.
- NSCDC Zonal Command Headquarters Kaduna
- Civil Defence College of Security Management in Abeokuta
- Federal University Lafia in Nasarawa State
- NSCDC Training School in Oji River, Enugu State
- Games Village in Bauchi and
- NABTEB in Benin, Edo State.
States Eligible for Civil Defence Training 2022
Candidates from the states below are eligible to participate in NSCDC recruitment training 2022.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
NSCDC Training Requirements 2022
Below are the things you should report the training venue with.
- Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name boldly written at the back
- One white coloured office flat file jacket
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Duly completed guarantor’s form
- Certificate of origin
- Educational qualifications
Carry both original and photocopies of these documents. If you have further question about Civil Defence training date then kindly indicate in the comment section below.