DSS recruitment 2022/2023 exercise has commence. The application portal, requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates, screening date and other relevant information pertaining to Department of State Services recruitment is shared here.
Here is a great opportunity for those with ambition of working in Department of State Services. This is to inform you that DSS recruitment 2022 is about to begin.
Base on this, what are you to do? At this point I recommend you carefully read through this article to get vested with all the necessary information pertaining to it.
The application process for DSS recruitment 2022 would be carried out online through the online application portal being www.dss.gov.ng/dss_career.
Is DSS Recruitment Application Form Out?
The fundamental question you should ask yourself and in extension seek verification is to know is the application form for Department of State Services recruitment is actually out.
It is pertinent to note that the Department of State Services conduct recruitment exercise on yearly basis and as such so many persons do seek for an opportunity to work with them.
This has actually led for frequently asked questions such as:
- When will the next DSS recruitment start?
- How do I apply for Department of State Services recruitment?
- What are the qualification needed for Department of State Services recruitment?
- Is DSS job application portal 2022 active?
All of these questions is to enable prospective applicants of this recruitment exercise necessary information or overview of the application process.
Kindly note! According to the notice of the Department of State Services application portal, DSS recruitment exercise 2022 has not yet commenced.
Does knowing this means you should stop reading this information? No! Quickly go through the application steps and requirements for DSS recruitment exercise below.
Requirements for DSS Recruitment 2022
- Only Nigerian citizens are allow to apply for this recruitment
- Person applying should be between the age range of 18 to 35
- Having a valid means of identification like voters card or National ID is necessary
- Proof for place of belonging is required i.e. certificate of origin
- Educational qualification should be either first degree, HND or ND
- The certificate grade should be first class, second class and minimum of lower credit
- Having NYSC discharge certificate is of great advantage
- Person applying must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- It is requested that your height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- You should have an excellent communication skill and willing to work with a team
- Other relevant documents you know would boost your chances is also recommended
Department of State Services Recruitment Portal
www.dss.gov.ng/dss_career is the official recruitment application portal and all applicants or persons interested should fill and submit the online application form via this portal.
States Eligible to Apply
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment portal dss.gov.ng/dss_career using your device browser
- Scroll down the page and select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully read through the application instruction
- Supply your information in the spaces provided
- Upload all necessary documents
- Re-check the information you supplied and then submit
I believe the above steps are easy to follow, meanwhile if you have any challenge or would want to make further enquiry, kindly proceed to the comment section below.