EdoStar Teaching Fellows recruitment 2022/2023 application portal is open. The requirements and how to register for Edo Star teachers recruitment is here.
The Ministry of Education, Edo State has announced the readiness for the intake of teachers into the EdoStar fellowship programme.
Interested persons are to visit the EdoStar teaching Fellows recruitment portal to submit their application before the closing date.
Do you know how to go about the registration process? How about the requirements? Screening date, venue & success tips?
On this page we have provided the necessary information that will help you attain success in the EdoStar Teaching Fellows recruitment 2022, keep reading to find out.
Is EdoStar Teaching Fellows Recruitment 2022 Out?
Edo Star teachers fellowship recruitment application form 2022 is out and all those wishing to apply can visit the registration portal.
If you were confused and wanted to validate if the EdoStar teaching fellows recruitment has begun then be notified now that the intake is ongoing.
You would have to fill out the online application form which is free via the recruitment application portal to indicate your interest in the programme.
Overview of EdoStar Teaching Fellows Recruitment
Governor Godwin Obaseki’s administration launched the EdoStar Teaching Fellows Programme to ensure quality teaching and learning in the state’s public schools.
This is a three-year intensive training and field experience employment program for teachers and aspiring teachers who will be promoted to the Edo State Public Service if they perform well on the job.
EdoSTAR Teaching Fellows Programme includes a salary as well as performance-based bonuses.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Edo Star Teaching Fellows Recruitment Requirements 2022
The perquisite of acing the Edo State teaching fellows recruitment is possessing the requirements below.
Kindly note that the employment of persons into EdoStar Teaching Fellos recruitment is purely based on merit which is why the requirements have been clearly stated.
Do everything possible to have at least 70-80% of the criteria below.
- Applicant must have graduated with B.Sc, B.Ed, or HND
- Having a minimum of five (5) level credit pass in O’level including Maths and English
- Candidates who discipline were education are of greater advantage
- Being a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 22 years when applying
- You should be ready to relocate if deployed to any part of the state
- Other certificates like medical fitness reports, Certificates of origin, valid ID cards, etc.
- Ensure you provide a working and verifiable email address
How to Apply for EdoStar Teaching Recruitment
- Go to the Edo Star teaching fellow recruitment portal
- Before filling out the form, kindly read through the application instructions
- Click the green apply now at the top right of your screen
- Fill out the online application form on the portal
- Upload the original of all demanded documents based on the specified size
- Go through the information you supplied is correct then submit
- After submission, do well to print out the success page
It is been made known by the Edo State ministry of education that all those interested in the EdoStar teaching fellows recruitment should apply on or before 30th January 2022.
You can download the Edo Star Fellowship Shortlisted candidates here.
EdoStar Teaching Fellows Screening Date, Venue & Time
For now, the screening date, venue or time for EdoStar Teaching Fellows Recruitment is not yet out but this page would be updated once it is out.
Do you have any questions or challenges as regards EdoStar Teaching Fellows Recruitment process? If yes then reach out to us for immediate assistance.