ENABLE Youth Kenya Program application form 2022/2023 is out. The requirements, how to apply, FAQs, amount to gain, shortlisted candidates and other important information relating to ENABLE Youth Kenya program is available on this page.
ENABLE Youth Kenya Program application form is now available online and interested persons can apply through https://enableyouth.kilimo.go.ke following the guidelines on this page.
ENABLE Youth Kenya Program 2022
The ENABLE Youth Kenya Program aims at contributing to job creation, food and nutrition security, income generation and improved livelihoods for youth both in urban and rural areas.
The program is funded by the Government of Kenya and the African Development Bank (AfDB) and is being implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, and Fisheries & Cooperatives.
The program is implemented using an incubation model for agricultural entrepreneurship (agripreneurship) which entails training, nurturing, mentoring, coaching and financing successful youth candidates.
The incubation is done in eight Youth Agri-Business Incubation Centres (YABIICs) as detailed online at www.enableyouth.kilimo.go.ke.
ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Recruitment
Also, ENABLE Youth Kenya Program is recruiting suitable Agripreneurs as Incubates to be Incubated and Trained within the supported value chains.
The incubation process are in two categories; Standard Incubate (Start-up) and Accelerated Process.
Standard Incubate (Start-up) targets unemployed graduates (Diploma or Degree) or start-up agripreneur with agribusiness idea that requires incubation to actualize.
The expected timeline for the standard incubates to go through the incubation process will be between six and twelve months.
Accelerated Incubate targets graduates (Diploma/Degree) youth who own and run an agribusiness that has been in existence for at least more than one and half years but lack access to credit, market linkages or require better business planning skills to accelerate business growth.
The expected timeline for the accelerated incubates to go through the incubation process will be between three and six months.
- KYEOP Application Form
- KYEOP Grant Payment & Disbursement
- ZPCS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
- KDF Recruitment Application Portal
- British Army Recruitment Application Form Portal
Eligibility for Accessing ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Application Form
The opportunity is open to all Kenyan youths who meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen with a National ID card
- Applicant must be between the age of 18-35 years
- Must a holder of diploma or degree from a recognized institution in any field of study
- Candidates applying shall be required to submit a PIN No. from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Must indicate interest in Agriculture/Agribusiness either through previous clubs & associations, personal initiatives, seminars and training on agri-issues or any other criteria
- Candidate must be willing to establish agribusiness for Standard Incubate (Start-up) and own and run an agribusiness for Accelerated incubate
- Applicant must have a viable agribusiness idea
- Value chains – the proposal should fit within the priority value chains
How to Apply for ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Cycle 3
If you wish to process ENABLE Youth Kenya Program application form, kindly follow the steps below.
- First you have to visit www.enableyouth.kilimo.go.ke
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Upload all necessary documents
- Go through the information you supplied, if everything is okay then submit
ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Application Deadline
The application deadline for ENABLE youth Kenya program would be communicated soon, for now the application form portal is not open yet.
To get further update concerning ENABLE Youth Kenya Program application form, drop your email address in the comment section below or subscribe to our notification bell.