FCT SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 is now available. To apply, go to the FCT Abuja Teachers Recruitment Application Portal at www.fctubeb.gov.ng and follow the instructions.
To be on the safe side, before you proceed to the FCT SUBEB recruitment portal, make sure you have a thorough understanding of the recruitment process.
Here you will learn about the FCT SUBEB recruitment requirements, the application portal, how to register, shortlisted candidates, the screening date, and other important information.
The listed things are what you should seek to know primarily even before trying to register for this recruitment.
Is FCT SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Ongoing?
Do you want to know the veracity of FCT State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment? If, in fact, the application form is now available?
Yes, the 2022 application for FCT SUBEB recruitment is now available, as announced in an advertisement copy on their official website.
Prior to this, if you’ve always wanted to work as a teacher in the FCT state ministry of education, this is your chance, so don’t hesitate to apply.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
What is Required for FCT State Teachers Recruitment?
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the FCT State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment.
Kindly Note! The employment of persons into FCT State Universal Basic Education Board is purely based on merit which is why the requirements have been clearly stated.
Do everything possible to have at least 70-80% of the criteria below.
- Applicant must have graduated with B.Sc, B.Ed, or HND
- Having a minimum of five (5) level credit pass in O’level including Maths and English
- Candidates who discipline were education are of greater advantage
- Being a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 22 years when applying
- You should be ready to relocate if deployed to any part of the state
- Other certificates like medical fitness reports, Certificates of origin, valid ID cards, etc.
- Ensure you provide a working and verifiable email address
FCT SUBEB Registration Portal
Did you consider this question? Or are you wondering if actually, it’s important to know the recruitment portal of FCT State Universal Basic Education Board?
It is mandatory for all applicants or those indicating interest in the FCT State teacher’s recruitment to take note of the recruitment portal.
www.fctubeb.gov.ng is the portal for FCT State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment and all applicant are to submit their form here.
How to Register for FCT SUBEB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment website at https://fctubeb.gov.ng
- Please read the application instructions before filling out the form.
- At the top right of your screen, click the green apply now button.
- Fill out the portal’s online application form.
- Upload the originals of all required documents in the size specified.
- Check that the information you provided is correct before submitting it.
- After you’ve submitted your application, make a copy of the success page.
Observe! The success or acknowledgment page contains your application number which would be needed in subsequent stages of the recruitment.
What are FCT SUBEB Recruitment Stages?
Would you like to know the stages in the FCT State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment? If yes, see below the recruitment process or stages for FCT State teachers recruitment are as follow:
- Application Stage – filling the online application form via the recruitment portal
- Shortlisting Stage – names of shortlisted candidates would be released
- Qualifying Exams – the shortlisted candidates would undergo exams and the successful ones would employ.
Those who are successful in the application stage only would be shortlisted for the qualifying exams which might be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
While preparing for the exams, I recommend you read broadly i.e. both your area of specialization, English language, Numeral reasoning, and current affairs.
The screening date has not been released yet. Do you want to be among the first people to know when the date is out? If yes then enable our notification bell to get more updates concerning FCT SUBEB recruitment.