Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022/2023 application form is out. Federal Fire Service recruitment requirements, application portal www.fedfire.gov.ng, how to apply, shortlisted candidates, vacant positions and other relevant information concerning FFS recruitment would be shared on this page.
Are you in search of Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment 2022 online application form? Do you wish to know if Fire Service job application has commence? If yes then you’re on the right page.
Therefore I recommend you read this article carefully to understand the best guidelines on which you can submit Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022.
Basically, you should note that FFS recruitment application form is totally free and it is available on the online portal www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Are you among the hundreds to thousands of applicants awaiting the release of the 2022 Federal Fire Service recruitment? I guess right now it’s your priority to ascertain is actually the application form is out.
Right now, the information reaching us is that the Federal Fire Service job application will soon commence and prior to this, I recommend you take note of the requirements below and start preparing.
The FFS recruitment undergoes an online application process and interested applicants are to fill and submit the job application form via the official website.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2022
The Federal Fire Service recruitment job application portal which will soon be active for massive recruitment is www.fedfire.gov.ng.
You have to take note of this portal so that once you know that the application form is out, you can visit it immediately to be among the first batch that would apply.
From out observation of previous recruitment, it has been deduced that only applicants who take the requirements of FFS job application seriously are shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment.
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022
|Minimum Height (Men)||85 meters|
|Minimum Height (Female)||65 meters|
|Chest Measurement (Men)||87|
- Only Nigerian citizens are allow to apply for this recruitment
- Person applying should be between the age range of 18 to 35
- Having a valid means of identification like voters card or National ID is necessary
- Proof for place of belonging is required i.e. certificate of origin
- Educational qualification should be either first degree, HND or ND
- The certificate grade should be first class, second class and minimum of lower credit
- Having NYSC discharge certificate is of great advantage
- Person applying must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- It is requested that your height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- You should have an excellent communication skill and willing to work with a team
- Other relevant documents you know would boost your chances is also recommended
List of States Eligible to Apply
Below are the list of states whose citizens can apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Apply for FFS Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng using your device browser
- Scroll down the page and select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully read through the application instruction
- Supply your information in the spaces provided
- Upload all necessary documents
- Re-check the information you supplied and then submit
I believe the above steps are easy to follow, meanwhile if you have any challenge or would want to make further inquiry, kindly proceed to the comment section below.
To get more update concerning Federal Fire Service job application form, visit this page more frequently.