FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Registration Portal www.fulafia.edu.ng: Would you like to purchase Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State admission form?
If yes then we have the full guidelines and detailed information that will help you register successfully for the FULAFIA Post UTME/DE screening form 2022.
This is a notification to all prospective students of Federal University, Lafia that the screening form for this academic session is out.
Those that selected FULAFIA as the first choice of institution are to visit the registration portal online, fill and complete it accordingly.
Don’t just move to the registration portal because there are certain things you should note about the FULAFIA Post UTME screening form.
These include the admission requirements, correct registration link, amount of the form then registration procedure and instructions.
Let’s get started.
Is FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form Out?
Candidates awaiting the release of Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State are really desperate about the release of the screening form.
They’re really eager to know the actual date on which the form would be released to help them start preparation on time.
Well, be notified that FULAFIA Post UTME screening form 2022 is out and have the registration guidelines available on this page, keep reading.
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form
- FUTO Post UTME Screening Form
- BUK Post UTME Screening Form
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form
- FUTA Post UTME Screening Form
Requirements for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
Listed below are the eligibility not just for screening form but gaining admission into Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA).
- All candidates registering must have at least five credits in O’level
- These include Maths, English, and any other three (3) core subjects
- This should be achieved in not more than two (2) sittings
- The general FULAFIA cut off mark is 170
- Departments like Human Anatomy, Physiology, MLS, MBBS, Nursing, and Radiography are from 200 above
- During JAMB registration, they must have selected the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice of institution.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Registration Portal
www.fulafia.edu.ng is the registration portal where all prospective students of the Federal University of Lafia must visit to get the form.
A non-refundable amount of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) is to be paid for the purchase of the registration pin by all candidates.
How to Register for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
Try to follow the steps given below to successfully purchase and register for the 2022 FULAFIA Post UTME screening exercise.
- Navigate to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php. , input your UTME Registration Number, and then press the Log in button.
- Check that the information provided by the system on the payment page is valid, enter your phone number and email address, and then click the “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR created.
- You may pay online by clicking or in person at any Commercial Bank by clicking. If you choose to pay online, you will be led to Remita, where you will have five payment choices.
- (a) Mastercard: Enter your card number, expiration date, and CVV, then click pay.
- (b) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and visit any commercial bank.
- (c) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your GTB-registered phone number, or dial *770*000*. Your RRR# on your FIDELITY Bank-registered phone number
- (d) Internet Banking: From the dropdown menu, select your bank and follow the prompts.
- (e) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account as an eWallet.
- Your payment must be initiated through the FMIS Platform.
- Any RRR that is not generated through the portal will not be recognized by the site, making it difficult for any student to successfully register.
- Enter your scratch card information to retrieve your O/level results, then correctly complete out the application form and press the “Submit” button.
Please keep in mind that if you choose the MasterCard payment option, you will be immediately transported to a page where you may complete your registration after successful payment.
If you choose to pay another way, you must log in to your portal account again and select “Verify Payment Made.”
Your payment will be verified as soon as possible, and you will be sent to a page where you may finish your registration.
To be accepted, the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening process.
If you have any questions concerning FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022 let us know in the comment section below.
Please,I wrote WAEC this year and the result is not out, what should I do