GES recruitment 2022/2023 portal www.ges.gov.gh is open for application. Ghana Education Service recruitment requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, shortlisted candidates and screening date are the discussion of this page.
Ghana Education Service – GES recruitment for 2022/2023 has begun and anyone interested would have to note the requirements before submitting application.
Prior to this, if you have always been longing to work in the Ghana Education Service (GES) then here is an opportunity for you.
To ensure you come out successful in GES recruitment, try to take every instruction given seriously and also keep to them.
Now, whether you have an idea of what GES recruitment application process looks like or not, this article we completely guide you through.
Is GES Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Yes, the Ghana Education Service recruitment is ongoing and persons possessing the requirements can visit the application portal www.ges.gov.gh.
I recommend before you visit the application portal, carefully read through the requirements attached to each position, understand the application process and take note of all necessary information first.
Requirements for GES Recruitment 2022
Here are the requirements anyone wishing to apply for Ghana Education Service – GES recruitment 2022 should possess.
Note that having at least 70% of the below requirements increases your chance of being selected for the next stage of this recruitment.
- Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Candidate applying must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained from accredited higher institutions
- A minimum of 5 credit pass in not more than two (2) sitting which must include Mathematics and English Language is required.
- Anyone without a Bachelor degree or equivalent result should not bother applying
- Being a member of any professional teaching body would be of great advantage
- Having the basic knowledge of computer operations would be an added advantage
- Candidates who may possess educational qualification higher than the ones stated can still apply
- Anyone above the age of thirty five (35) years is should not apply
- Completion of the National Service Scheme is mandatory and certificate would be required
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Candidate applying must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
We advise you still upload any other certificate or document you know would boost your chance of succeeding in GES recruitment process.
- ECG Ghana Recruitment Application Portal
- Ghana NSS Portal Login
- NSSF Recruitment Application Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment Application Form is Out
- ZNA Recruitment Application Portal
GES Recruitment 2022 Application Guidelines
Applicants are to log on to www.gespromotion.gov.gh to purchase a voucher code using their mobile money account at a charge of (GHC 5.00) and follow the necessary procedures.
Applicants should note the following steps:
- Click on buy Voucher Code after logging onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh
- Select the Mobile Money Network you would like to make payment with e.g (MTN Mobile money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash or Airtel Money)
- Type your ten (10) digit Mobile money number e.g (0123456789)
- Type your valid Email Address e.g ([email protected])
- Click submit and wait for approval.
- Quickly go to your phone dialing page and dial *170#, select wallet, select My Approvals, enter your four digit PIN and select option one (1) (accept approval)
- An SMS which contains your Voucher Code will be sent to your inbox.
- Copy only the Voucher CODE e.g (UXPYTNDMKSGJI)
- Go back to the official GES website, click on the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment and follow the next procedure.
- Fill your personal details correctly starting with your full name as it is shown on your Academic Credentials.
- Provide your age, Gender, residential address, Contact Number, Email address, Nationality and Languages Spoken.
- Provide your qualification that is the Program title you read in the University e.g (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
- State your number of years of teaching experience. E.g (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
- Provide your First, Second & Third Subject of preference. Note that these subjects of preference must be selected based on what you studied in your respective tertiary institution. E.g (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Choose this from the dialogue boxes assigned to.
- State the non-teaching work experience that you have (If any)
- Choose 3 regions of your choice. E.g (1st=Greater Accra, 2nd = Central, & 3rd = Eastern)
- Choose YES if you have completed your National Service.
- Type the name of the NSS organization you served. E.g (Odoben Senior High School )
- Type the Service Year E.g (2018 or 2018/2019)
- Type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
Choose YES/NO if registered for the Licensure Exam. If YES, provide PIN and login.
- Provide Schools attended starting from the highest to the lowest. That is from Tertiary to Basic.
- Provide Schools names, the year you begun and completed.
- Click SUBMIT and wait to receive a pop-up message which reads (Form submitted successfully, your application form is submitted successfully).
GES Recruitment FAQs
This is not the first time Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment has been conducted, below are the frequently asked questions which we believe might also be helpful to you.
Is Ghana Education Service (GES) Currently Recruiting?
One of the primary thing every applicant wishes to validate is if actually the Ghana Education Service, GES recruitment is ongoing.
It is good that way as it will boost ones seriousness about applying for the work or not.
Currently, Ghana Education Service recruitment 2022 is not ongoing therefore ignore any advert you see online.
What is Ghana Education Service Recruitment Closing Date?
Being that GES recruitment is currently not ongoing, the closing date has not been officially stated yet but it would be update here once the date is out.
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment portal at https://ges.gov.gh/
- Click the career page
- Navigate to where you have application form
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form, upload necessary documents, cross-check your work and then submit
Alternatively, you can send your curriculum vitae (CV) to [email protected].
Prior to this, we recommend you stay glue to this page or probably subscribe to our notification bell.
Is there any other thing you wish to know about GES recruitment 2022/2023? If yes, kindly let us know in the comment section below.