Gombe SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 job portal www.gombestate.gov.ng is open. See how to apply for Gombe Teachers Recruitment following the guide on this page.
You have started the requirements, application portal, and steps on how to successfully apply for Gombe SUBEB recruitment 2022 are well explained here.
Registering or applying for the Gombe teachers recruitment exercise is not really difficult but you still have to be careful then.
Saying it is not difficult does not mean you should take the recruitment process as easy as it seems, try to adhere to the requirements of this job to help you achieve success.
Every piece of information required for Gombe SUBEB recruitment from the starting to finish has been stated here, continue reading to find out.
- Kano SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
- Edo State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ebonyi State SUBEB Recruitment
- Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment
- Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
Is Gombe SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Ongoing?
Gombe State Universal Basic Board Education recruitment form is out and persons indicating interest are advised to apply now.
To stand a better chance in the section process of Gombe State teacher recruitment, we strongly recommend you fill out the form early.
You do not have to wait until one week to the slated deadline or probably the exact day of closure.
As an applicant of this recruitment, there are certain qualifications expected of you by Gombe SUBEB during the registration process.
Below are the requirements and qualifications every candidate should ensure is at their disposal before applying for this job.
Below are the subjects which recruited teachers shall behandling.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Introductory Technology
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Literature in English
- Physical and Health Education
Gombe SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
Below are the necessary requirements you should endeavor to meet if you must succeed in the Gombe teachers recruitment exercise.
- The person applying must be a graduate from a recognized tertiary institution
- You should have your NYSC discharge certificate available
- Being a member of any teaching professional body is a great advantage e.g. TRCN
- Ensure your phone number, email address, and residential address are verifiable
- Uploading of other necessary documents like certificate of origin etc. is mandatory
If you do not have some the requirements stated here, endeavor to get them especially the original of your certificates before the screening date.
www.gombestate.gov.ng SUBEB Recruitment
Applications for this recruitment are to be submitted on the approved portal which is www.gombestate.gov.ng
Failure to fill the application form online via this portal leads to disqualification or more like you did not even indicate interest in the job.
Also, take note that the Gombe State University Basic Board Education (SUBEB) recruitment form is totally free and no payment is required.
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Success Tips
Below are the few success guides, these things seem unserious but they are actually what leads to disqualification if not adhered to.
- Ensure you go through the application instructions
- Everything you do should be in line with the instructions whether it seems right or not
- Supply only information that is subject to verification
- Fill out the online application form with capital letters
- Cease to submit if the network is disturbing at the moment
- Try and print the acknowledgment slip immediately after registration
If you made a mistake but have submitted the form, just allow it because trying to correct the mistake might lead to double entry.
It has been stated clearly that no candidate should submit his/her application twice.
Gombe SUBEB Recruitment Process
There are three basic stages involved in this recruitment process, the first is the application stage which you have been shown on this page.
Second is the shortlisting stage where the successful applicants would be called for either a CBT test or ordinary screening exercise.
The last stage of the Gombe SUBEB recruitment process is releasing the names of those appointed for the job, so keep in touch with this page to get the latest update.
You can do this by either subscribing to our notification bell or dropping your email address in the comment section below to get the latest updates about Gombe teachers recruitment.