Imo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 application portal www.imostate.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date, shortlisted candidates, screening date and over vital information.
Therefore if you have always wished to register for the Imo State Civil Service recruitment 2022 then you should take this guidelines seriously.
Information reading us is that the 2022 Imo Civil Service recruitment 2022 would commence soonest via the application portal.
Prior to this, prospective applicants are recommended to be on a standby. In this article we have disclose the necessary information to help you ace this recruitment exercise.
Kindly read carefully and execute the instructions provided accordingly.
- Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment
- Benue State Civil Service Recruitment
- Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- AKS Civil Service Recruitment
- Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
To succeed in the Imo State Civil Service recruitment exercise 2022, you should endeavour to meet the job criteria stated below.
If you possess all the requirements of this recruitment then you are sure of being shortlisted for the next phase.
Generally, the basic things applicants of Imo State Civil Service commission recruitment should have include but not limited to:
- Graduating from a reputable and recognized institution either national or international
- Mainly indigenes of Imo State have greater advantage of being chosen
- Required educational qualification for the positions available are B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A. etc.
- Your O’level result which should have five (5) credit passes in not more than two sitting
- Communicative skills should be enhance and welcoming
- You should understand the importance and necessity of team work
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation is a great advantage
- Same goes to being a member of a professional body in your discipline
- A valid means of identification as a Nigerian and indigene of Imo State would be needed
- Other important documents like birth certificate, affidavit or resume would be welcome
Note: For the documents, you would have to scan them carefully in JPEG or PNG format according to the slated size on the application portal.
Is Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Form Out?
As a prospective applicant of Imo Civil Service Commission recruitment, it is necessary to ascertain how to access the application form.
According to the recruitment body, the application portal would be activated online and interested persons would fill it out.
But for now, the Imo Civil Service Commission recruitment form 2022 is not yet release. This post would be updated once the form is out.
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Candidates wishing to apply for Imo State Civil service commission job should visit https://www.imostate.gov.ng to fill out the online application form.
Failure to submit an application via this portal means you have not applied for this recruitment therefore don’t expect employment.
How to Apply For Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To seal your interest in the Imo Civil Service commission recruitment, take the steps below to fill out the application form.
- Access the Imo Civil Service commission portal at www.imostate.gov.ng
- Choose career or ongoing recruitment from the menu bar
- Create an account on the portal is required
- Then proceed to verify the account through the link sent to your mail (either inbox or spam)
- Type in all necessary information in the space given and upload your scanned documents
- Crosscheck the information you’ve supplied, if correct
- Submit the online application form.
Imo Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for the intake of persons into Imo State Civil Service Commission is about six (6) weeks from the time of publication.
We strongly commend you submit application for any of the available position once you come across this post to avoid after submission.
When Will Shortlisted Candidates be Out?
We have a full details on how you can access the Imo State Civil Service shortlisted candidates once the list is out.
It does not end at the submission stage, take note the following fact as it has cost many in previous recruitment the opportunity of gaining employment.
- Do not submit your application two time no matter what happens
- Upload your credentials according to the slated sizes
- Supply only verifiable information
- Print out the acknowledgement after submission
- Make extra copies of the acknowledgment and your credentials against screening
These actions might seem common but we encourage applicants to take it really serious.
If you need further clarification about Imo State Civil Service Commission recruitment, indicate in comment section.