Imo State TESCOM recruitment 2022/2023 application portal will be open soon. Here’s your chance if you’ve been looking for teaching jobs in Imo State.
Is it your dream to be a teacher? Do you want to work for the Ministry of Education in Imo State? If so, apply for the Imo State TESCOM recruitment 2022.
On this page, you will learn about the requirements, application portal, registration steps, shortlisted candidates, screening date, and other important information.
The goal of all of this information is to arm you with the knowledge you need to succeed in this recruitment process.
Imo State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022
The main purpose of this article is to provide accurate information to Imo State Teaching Service Commission applicants.
Remember that the amount of information you have is one of the most important factors in your success in this recruitment process.
What kind of information are we talking about? The job requirements, application portal, and registration procedures, in particular.
Concerns have also been raised about the legitimacy of the Imo State TESCOM recruitment; however, the recruitment is legitimate.
It just that as of the movement the recruitment is not ongoing but all prospective applicants are asked to get prepared as it might commence soon.
Do you have to relax because the recruitment has not commenced? No, rather you should take note of the requirements.
Here are the requirements for Imo TESCOM recruitment based on the previous intake process, ensure you have them available.
Requirements for Imo State TESCOM Recruitment 2022
Although the recruitment process has not yet begun, this is an advantage for you. Because you have time to prepare the following requirements.
Because candidates will be chosen solely on merit, the following criteria should be taken seriously.
- Applicants are expected to be passionate about the teaching profession
- Applicant must be a graduate of any reputable institution
- Qualification demanded includes B.Sc., B.Ed. or HND
- Completion of the NYSC program is mandatory
- Being a registered member of TRCN is an advantage
- The originals of all certificate must be available for upload
- You should have a valid email address
- You should have a valid means of identification
Every other piece of information on the application portal must be verifiable, and your name must be consistent across ID cards, bank statements, and the portal.
How to Apply for Imo TESCOM Recruitment
Be careful about the application process as any possible mistake might lead to disqualification. Submission must be done online via the recruitment portal www.imotescom.gov.ng.
- Begin by launching the application portal.
- Create an account by inputting your desired username and password.
- Navigate to your inbox and select the activation link.
- Return to the application portal.
- Fill out the form and attach any necessary documents.
- After you’ve uploaded your data, confirm it and then submit it.
There are just the simple steps to be understood by every applicant of Imo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022.
When Will Imo TESCOM Shortlist
We do not yet know when the shortlisted candidates for screening will be made public, but it is usually at least two weeks after the application portal closes.
Imo State TESCOM Screening Date
The screening date for the online CBT test will be announced after the shortlisted candidates are announced, and this page will be updated accordingly.
By subscribing to our nonfiction bell, you can stay in touch with us for more information on the Imo State TESCOM recruitment exercise 2022.