INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 application form is out. The requirements, position, salary, shortlisted applicants, screening date and other important information concerning this recruitment exercise is well explained here.
Submission of application is currently ongoing for INEC Adhoc staff recruitment 2022 and all interested persons are recommend to apply before deadline.
If you have interest to work as INEC Adhoc staff in the forthcoming elections then do well to join the recruitment exercise now that it’s ongoing.
Take into consideration the real importance of possessing the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment requirements before visiting the application portal.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023
INEC has made intention clear concerning the recruitment of adhoc staff to enable adequate man power for the forthcoming election processes.
They’re currently calling on all those seeking to participate in the election process under INEC to submit their application before the deadline.
Before now many persons who actually had interest for this very recruitment exercise expressed it by asking the below questions.
- INEC Adhoc Staff Salary
- INEC Adhoc Staff List
- Application letter for INEC adhoc staff recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Description
- NPHCDA adhoc staff recruitment
- Is INEC adhoc recruitment 2022 ongoing?
INEC Adhoc Staff Salary
Although, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) has not made an official update as to how much Adhoc staffs are paid during election but from out research, the INECH Adhoc staff salary ranges from N20,000 to N150,000.
That is Twenty Thousand Naira to One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only.
Remember INEC Adhoc staffs are contract workers and as such they’re not entitled to monthly stipend rather the stipulated amount is how much they will be paid throughout the contract duration.
- INEC Screening Date | INEC Aptitude Test
- INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
- British Army Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment
- CRIN Recruitment
INEC Adhoc Staff Job Description
The job description for any of the position you’ve applied for would be well outlined during training, this is why you should out article on INEC Adhoc Staff training/orientation date.
Let’s know proceed to knowing the requirements for this recruitment, that is to say the things that makes you eligible to apply.
Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
If you must be shortlisted for this job then take the below criteria really seriously.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidates applying must possess five (5) credit grade in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO including Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants possessing B.Sc., HND, ND, NCE or SSCE can apply
- Also, Corpers currently serving can still apply for the recruitment
- Having knowledge of basic computer operation is of great advantage
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- Those with NYSC discharge certificate are of added advantage
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).
When Will INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Start?
Independent Electoral Commission Adhoc staff recruitment form 2022 is not yet out. We will update this page once the form is officially out.
How to Apply
Here are the steps or procedures to apply for INEC recruitment 2022.
- Visit the recruitment application page https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Click on the career page
- Select the position you wish to apply and ensure you possess the requirements thereof
- Go ahead to start the application proper
- Supply required data and upload necessary documents
- Go through the information you supplied and then submit if everything is okay
Do you wish to get further update concerning INEC election staff recruitment? If yes then subscribe to our notification bell or drop your email in the comment section below.