INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 is out. Check and download INEC election staff shortlisted names pdf following the steps available on this page.
Are you among the persons who submitted applied for INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment? If yes, then be hereby inform that the shortlisted candidates is out.
Do you want to know if INEC has release list of Adhoc staff shortlisted candidates? Or the exact date which successful applicants names would be released online?
If any of these is your worry then just read through this article carefully as we unravel to you latest update concerning INEC Adhoc staff shortlist.
Is INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates 2022?
Independent Electoral Commission adhoc staff recruitment application portal was close recently, since there applicants have been seeking to know when the shortlisted candidates would be released.
Although the list is not yet out but information reaching us is that the full and comprehensive names of INEC adhoc staff shortlisted candidates would be out soonest.
Now, the major thing you should note is that only those who obliged to the requirements of the recruitment shortlisted, to be on the safe side run through the below requirements to ensure you have them.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidates applying must possess five (5) credit grade in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO including Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants possessing B.Sc., HND, ND, NCE or SSCE can apply
- Also, Corpers currently serving can still apply for the recruitment
- Having knowledge of basic computer operation is of great advantage
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- Those with NYSC discharge certificate are of added advantage
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).
How to Check INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates
There are several ways through which you can access the Independent Electoral Commission adhoc shortlisted candidates.
First is that shortlisted persons would get a notification from INEC which would also contain other relevant information as to what they should do.
The notification might come inform of mail or SMS therefore ensure your phone number and email address are very active.
Next is by following the simple steps below.
- Visit the recruitment application page https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Click on the career page
- Login using your email address and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
- Supply your application number and click the enter button
You can also download the pdf file direct from https://pres.inecnigeria.org
Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff Screening
- The Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials like Biro and Pencil
- National Identity card/International Passport.
Do you have any other question or enquiry to make concerning INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment, shortlisted candidates or screening?
If yes, then let’s hear from you in the comment section below.