Jigawa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 application portal www.Jigawastate.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date, shortlisted candidates, screening date and over vital information.
2022 Jigawa State Civil Service recruitment has begun and the application portal is currently active for submission of application.
Jigawa State government is calling on qualified persons to submit an application for the vacant positions in the Civil Service commission.
So, if you have always been searching for an opportunity to work in Jigawa State Civil service commission then here’s your chance as the recruitment process has commence.
What you now have to do is take note of the requirements, the steps to apply, closing date and other important information which are all available on this page.
- Bauchi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment
- Benue State Civil Service Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- AKS Civil Service Recruitment
- Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment
- Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Jigawa Sate Civil Service Recruitment
It is possible to ace this recruitment exercise at one sitting, it is all dependent on you. To achieve this, you should take the below requirements seriously.
One mistake applicants do make is limiting a job requirements to educational qualification, your educational qualifications are important no doubt but there are additional things you should note.
Specifically, for Civil Service recruitment, the requirements are listed below.
- Before applying for this job, you must have graduated from a well-recognized institution within or outside Africa.
- Information reaching us is that only indigenes of the state can apply for now.
- The original of your educational certificates you profess to have must be available because they will be required during screening.
- Five (5) credit passes in the core subjects of your discipline including Mathematics and English Language are O’level demands.
- You should be able to flow with the already existing team members and also have good communication and relating skill.
- Ensure you are free of any criminal record especially those applying for financial positions
- Other important certificates like origin or professional certs would still be of advantage, also basic knowledge in computer operation is cool.
When Will Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment Commence?
Have you been awaiting the release of Jigawa State Civil Service commission recruitment form 2022? Or do you want to know the vacant positions advertised?
There has been great quest concerning the commencement of Jigawa State Civil Service recruitment and we have gotten several questions from interested candidates.
Prior to this, if you are among the persons seeking an opportunity in Jigawa State Civil Service commission then see next paragraph.
Important! The 2022 recruitment exercise or intake of persons into Jigawa State Civil Service commission has not yet begun.
Although the form is not yet out but we recommend you stay glue to this page as it will be updated once the form is actually out.
Now, take note of the guidelines below for the registration or submission of application for Jigawa Civil Service commission recruitment.
Jigawa State Civil Service Vacant Positions
The vacant positions below mandated the need for this recruitment exercise, so successful candidates or applicants would occupy the following loci.
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply for Jigawa State Civil Service Recruitment
To submit an application for Jigawa civil service recruitment, you will have to visit www.Jigawastate.gov.ng to fill the form online.
Ensure you read through the application instructions before starting the registration process, scan and upload necessary documents according to the stipulated sizes.
After filling the online application form, go through it again and it everything is in order go ahead to submit.
It does not end at the submission stage, take note the following fact as it has cost many in previous recruitment the opportunity of gaining employment.
- Do not submit your application two time no matter what happens
- Upload your credentials according to the slated sizes
- Supply only verifiable information
- Print out the acknowledgement after submission
- Make extra copies of the acknowledgment and your credentials against screening
These actions might seem common but we encourage applicants to take it really serious.
Indicate in the comment section if you have any question or challenge submitting application for Io State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022.