The Jigawa State TESCOM recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal will be available soon. Check out the requirements, submission portal, and application process here.
You will be instructed on how to properly submit an application for the Jigawa State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment in 2022.
Have you always wanted to work for the Jigawa State Teaching Service Commission? If you answered yes, you should be notified that the recruitment form is now available.
What are the requirements for Jigawa State TESCOM recruitment in 2022? What exactly is an application portal?
How should I go about applying? When will the names of those who have been shortlisted be made public? How will I be informed? When is the TESCOM CBT screening test/exam?
Let’s get started. If you read this article all the way to the end, you should be able to get satisfactory answers to the above questions.
- Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment
- Abia State TESCOM Recruitment
- Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
- Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
- Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment
Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment Requirements 2022
We will take into account every important aspect of this recruitment to ensure you have the necessary knowledge and technical know-how.
Noting the requirements below is one of the most important secrets to achieving success in the Jigawa State TESCOM recruitment.
1. Only candidates with a bachelor’s degree will be considered for employment, which means that there may be others who simply want to try their luck.
However, the truth about this recruitment is that you must be deliberate about your success, so make sure you’ve truly graduated before submitting an application.
2. Educational qualifications or certifications must include; a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
If you do not possess any of the academic qualifications specified, don’t worry about submitting an application for the Jigawa State TESCOM recruitment.
3. Professional certification; Being that this is a teaching profession, applicants that are registered members of TRCN have added advantages.
4. Applicant’s age; Persons within the age range of 18 to 35 can apply for the Jigawa State Teaching Service Commission recruitment.
5. Means or Proof of identity; You should have a valid means to defend your identity as a citizen of the state and the country.
6. Documents for scanning; Recent passport photograph, academic qualifications, professional Cert & certificate of origin, and birth certificate or affidavit will be uploaded.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment Portal
Here is another aspect you should take seriously, I’m sure you know the application form is to be submitted online but which is the right portal?
It is mandatory that all applicants of the Jigawa State TESCOM recruitment should note the appropriate portal to fill the form.
This is to avoid supplying your data, especially academic qualifications or bio-data on the wrong portal.
Note that www.tescom.jigawastate.gov.ng is where all persons interested in Jigawa TESCOM recruitment should visit to submit the application.
How to Apply for Jigawa TESCOM Recruitment 2022
The most important part apart from requirements I would say is the steps on how to correctly file your application for the ongoing Jigawa TESCOM recruitment.
Kindly adhere to the steps provided below.
- Visit the recruitment application portal
- Select or click on career opportunities
- Try to read through the application instruction
- Proceed to create an account on the recruitment portal
- Fill out the online form with only true and verifiable information
- Upload scanned documents based on specified sizes
- When you have completed the above steps carefully, you can then submit them.
The common challenge you might face while trying to submit an application for Jigawa State Teaching Service Commission recruitment is network.
Because many people try accessing the recruitment portal at the same time, there is usually a delay in the submission of the forms.
Meanwhile don’t allow this to discourage you, endeavor to submit your application on time.
Jigawa Teaching Service Commission Recruitment Closing Date
According to the commission, the application portal would be closed six (6) weeks from the day advert for vacancies was made.
Prior to this, you do not have enough time, just proceed to the recruitment portal to fill and submit your form now.
Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The list of the successful applicants’ also known as shortlisted candidates for Jigawa TESCOM recruitment would be released once the application portal is closed.
Stay updated with the latest news regarding Jigawa State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022 by subscribing to our notification.