KAZI MTAANI application registration form 2021/2022 is out: this article contains requirements, application portal www.kms.go.ke, how to apply, starting date, closing date and other relevant information concerning KAZI MTAANI online form.
Have you heard that KAZI MTAANI application form is out? Would you like to know more about the registration portal or the program itself? If yes, then carefully read through this article to the end.
Even if you have tried applying for Kazi Mtaani progam before but yet unsuccessful, don’t worry because the complete guidelines on how to do that successfully is available on this page.
Kazi Mtaani Registration Form 2021/2022
Kazi Mtaani application registration form 2021/2022 has been long awaited by citizens of Kenya and today we’re glad to inform you that the portal is now active.
So, if you’re among those that has been awaiting the release of the registration form then endeavor to read this article to the end to get complete information about it.
Just before I highlight the necessary steps you need to fill out Kazi Mtaani online registration form, it is pertinent for you to get acquainted with certain basic information and also the requirements.
- KYEOP Application Form
- KYEOP Shortlisted Candidates
- KYEOP Grant Payment
- UDA Registration Form
- KYEOP Cycle 7 Application Form
- ENABLE Youth Program Application Form
- ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Shortlisted Candidates
Overview of Kazi Mtaani Programme
When you hear about Kazi Mtaani, what comes to your mind? When the next paragraph explains better to you what the programme is all about.
What is Kazi Mtaani? – Kazi Mtaani programme is also known as National Hygiene Program (NHP), it main objective is to help persons affected by the COVID-19 pandemic recover from the possible economic losses.
Prior to this, all citizens of Kenya that were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic should visit Kazi Mtaani online application portal to apply for both housing and loan.
Requirements for Kazi Mtaani Application Form 2022
- You must be an indigene of Kenya
- There should not be any criminal record of you
- Applicant must have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You must have a valid means of identification
- You can apply irrespective of any educational qualification
- Applicant’s with skill are also welcome
- Applicant should be able to project evidences of the effect of the pandemic
These are the basic requirements which applicants of Kazi Mtaani should met before submitting application on the registration portal www.kms.go.ke.
Kazi Mtaani Application Portal – www.kms.go.ke
www.kms.go.ke is the online registration portal which all persons interested in Kazi Mtaani application form should visit in other to apply.
How to Apply for Kazi Mtaani Programme 2022
Here are the simple steps through which you can follow to fill Kazi Mtaani online application form online.
- Visit the registration portal www.kms.go.ke
- Quickly read through the application instruction
- Supply your biodata like name, date of birth, gender and phone number
- Next step will be to supply your National ID card details
- Then provide your address other residential and permanent
- Last stage is supply your education and skill details
Note that would might the required to upload documents where necessary therefore endavour to have all credentials demanded at hand.
How to Verify Kazi Mtaani Registration
- Simply visit https://kms.go.ke/registration/verify
- Supply your ID number in the box provided and click submit
Counties Qualified for Kazi Mtaani Application
- Tana River
- Taita Mak Taveta
- Kiambu The
- West Pokot
- Uasin Gishu
- Homa Bay
Kazi Mtaani Application Deadline 2022
Kazi Mtaani registration portal will close on 26th of August, 2022. Interested applicants are advice to submit their application before this time.
I recommend you visit this page more regularly to get further update concerning Kazi Mtaani programme, meanwhile if you have any question concerning the application form indicate in the comment section below.