KEMRI E-Recruitment Portal Application Form 2022/2023, KEMRI recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, screening date, shortlisted candidates are the key focus of this page.
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) recruitment exercise 2022 has begun and you can apply for it following the guidelines on this page.
Applying for KEMRI recruitment had been made easy following the comprehensive steps we have provided on this page, read on to find out.
KEMRI E-Recruitment Portal 2022
https://erecruitment.kemri.go.ke is the application e-portal for KERMI recruitment.
Kenya Medical Research Institute, KEMRI e-recruitment portal is the digital platform on web set aside for the assimilation of application from persons interested in this recruitment exercise.
Is KEMRI Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Out?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions from persons indicating interest in this recruitment exercise.
Other question asked by applicants of this recruitment include:
- When is the next KEMRI recruitment intake?
- What if KEMRI application portal?
- How do I apply for KEMRI job?
- What are the vacant positions and qualification required for KERMI job?
Note: Kenya Medical Research Institute recruitment is ongoing and interested persons are to visit https://erecruitment.kemri.go.ke to apply online.
- KEMRI Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- KWS Recruitment Dates and Centers is Out
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Dates and Centers
- NSSF Recruitment Application Portal
- 2022/2023 IEBC Recruitment Application Portal
Vacant Positions Available at KERMI
- Research Scientist
- Regulator Coordinator
- Assistant Study Coordinator
General Requirements for KERMI Job Application
There are specific requirements and job responsibility attached to each of this position but below are the general requirements.
- Person applying must be a graduate from a reputable tertiary institution
- You must have a clear understand of what the position entails
- Applicant must have original means of identification as a citizen of the Kenya
- Must be able and willing to work with a team
- You should be able to work with less supervision
- Other relevant documents like professional/training certificates would be an added advantage
How to Apply for KERMI Recruitment 2022
- First you have to visit the application portal at https://erecruitment.kemri.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read the application instructions
- Fill out the online form carefully
- Upload all necessary documents/credentials
- Cross check your work and then submit
Successful applicants would be contacted via email and SMS, therefore ensure that you contact details are correct and genuine.
If you have any other question or findings to make, kindly drop it in the comment section below.