Kenya Police Recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal www.npsc.go.ke Police Constables recruitment dates and centers advertisement is out, learn about the requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates, screening date and other relevant information is available on this page.
Have you been seeking an opportunity to apply for Kenya Police recruitment? If yes, then you can now apply for Kenya Police Constables recruitment 2022 following the guidelines on this page.
You have to note that it’s not just okay to rush and submit application for this recruitment without have the core understanding of the vitalities or the things you should clearly know before applying.
So, in this article I will not just show you how best to apply for the 2022 Kenya police recruitment but also will share the requirements and other relevant information that will help you succeed in the process.
Is Kenya Police Recruitment Form Out for 2022?
Kenya Police recruitment form for 2022 is out and you can apply through the online application portal www.npsc.go.ke.
There are so many citizen of Kenya who wishes to join the Police service, this hereby lead to them asking several questions as to ascertain if the recruitment application form is out online yet. Some of these questions include.
- How to Join Police Service in Kenya?
- How Much Does Kenya Police Earn per Month?
- Is Kenya Police Constables recruitment ongoing?
- What are the requirements to join Kenya Police?
There are many other questions but the listed above are the most asked questions by interested candidates of this recruitment.
So, this is to officially inform the general public that the Police recruitment is currently ongoing. This was made known through an official advert notice on the Kenya police website.
Now, that you know the form is out, the important things you will need to note are the requirements, application method, starting and closing date.
But before I proceed to any other thing, lets quickly find out how much Kenya police officers are paid in a month.
- KDF Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Dates and Centers
- NSSF Recruitment
- Kenya TSC Recruitment
- KALRO Recruitment
- PSIP Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment Dates and Centers
Is NPSC Job Application Form Out?
Yes, the National Police Service Commission recruitment application form is out and you can apply following the simple steps we have outline on this page, read on.
How Much Does Kenya Police Earn per Month?
As of the time we published this article, the least position in Kenya police Force entails a salary of Ksh. 32,880 while the highest ranking officer is paid Ksh. 854,241.
Has Kenya Police Constables Recruitment 2022 Started?
Yes, intake of persons as constables into the Kenya Police Force is ongoing and all persons having interest in this position are to note the requirements below.
Requirements for Kenya Police Recruitment 2022
- Only citizens of Kenya are allow to apply
- Applicant must hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Person applying must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- You must be between the age of 18 and 28 years
- Applicant should note and ensure he/she meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Candidate must be physically and Medically fit
- You must note have any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female applicants that are pregnant will not be accepted to enroll both in the recruitment and training period
Important Note About Kenya Police Recruitment 2022
1. Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
2. An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly,
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or
c) Engages in any corrupt activity
Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or both.
3. Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
4. Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Ensure you strictly adhere to the above requirements if you must come out successful in this recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2022
Having gone through the requirements for National Police Service Commission as listed above you can proceed to fill the application form which is accessible at ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
When submitting the form, photocopy the filled version and the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
When is Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 Starting?
The Kenya police recruitment is starting on Thursday, 24th March 2022 and the time will be from 8am to 6pm at the different counties.
Note that you must be there at your designated recruitment center by the schedule time and lateness or excuses won’t be entertained.
Kenya Police Application Deadline 2022
Kenya Police recruitment portal is closing on Friday, 29th April, 2022. All interested persons must ensure to submit application before the stipulated deadline.
From Nsuk Online, we wish all the applicants a huge success.
I am Simon karanja kamau from muranga county age of 20 years and my phone number is 0795344158.i finish form four on 2020 where igot a mean grade ofD+then join national youth service early this year on january.i am now willing to join kdf ,if you give me this chance I will serve you honestly.