KYEOP cycle 7 application form 2021, requirements, application portal (www.kyeop.go.ke) and how to register for Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project and other relevant information is available on this page.
Have you heard that KYEOP Cycle 7 application form is out? Would you like to register or know more about the process like shortlisted candidates, counties eligible to apply etc.
Is KYEOP Cycle 7 Application Form 2021 Out?
The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) is opening application portal for cycle 7 registration, the form which is available free online at www.kyeop.go.ke is accessible by everyone.
Prior to this, if you wish to apply then first read through the application requirements before following the registration steps made available on this page.
If this is your first time hearing about KYEOP, kindly note that the programme is not new as it is currently running in about seventeen (17) counties already.
These are; Kiambu , Mandera and Wajir, Kwale, Kakamega, Migori, Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru, Bungoma, Kisii, Turkana, Machakos, Kitui, Kilifi, Nyandarua etc.
- KYEOP Cycle 8 Application Form
- KAZI MTAANI Application Registration Form
- Kazi Mtaani Shortlisted Candidates
- ENABLE Youth Program Application Form
- ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Shortlisted Candidates
- KYEOP Stipend Latest News
- KYEOP List of Beneficiaries
- KYEOP Cycle 8 Shortlisted Candidates
- Easy Steps to Register & Get Kenya Huduma Namba
Requirements for KYEOP Cycle 7 Application 2021
To register for this progamme there are certain criteria you must meet, these includes but not limited to the following.
- Prospective applicant should be from Kenya precisely a youth
- Applicant should have a valid means of Identification like National I.D card
- Applicant should not be below the age of eighteen (18) or above twenty nine (29) years
- Minimum educational qualification required is KCSE with pass in atleast three (3) subjects
- Applicants are to visit the cycle 7 registration portal to apply for the business support
Note that the essence of this programme is to help eradicate poverty among Kenyan youths, as such if you have a business but lack funding make great use of this opportunity.
How to Register for KYEOP Cycle 7 2021
- First, visit the application portal www.kyeop.go.ke
- From the menu bar, click the register tab
- Type your data into the boxes provided
- Then upload the scanned copy your KSCE, National ID, passport photograph and any other documents required
- Read through the information you supplied and submit if everything is in order
KYEOP Cycle 7 2021 Application Latest News
Did you register for the Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities cycle 7 and have maybe been awaiting to be called so you can get the grant? If yes, you can proceed to check the names of shortlisted candidates or get to know the disbursement date and payment schedule.
KYEOP Cycle 7 Application Deadline 2021
The application deadline for Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project is Wednesday, 4th August, 2021 and anyone that wants to register is advice to submit his/her form before evening of the stipulated date.