KYEOP Stipend latest news – KYEOP application latest news 2021/2022: Do you want to have firsthand information concerning Kenya Youth Empowerment and Opportunities application, beneficiaries, shortlisted candidates, grant payment etc? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
Welcome to Nsuk Online, today on this page, you will get latest news concerning KYEOP stipend, application process, shortlisted beneficiaries and other necessary information, let’s get started.
But I disclose the latest news and update concerning the 2022 Kenya Youth Empowerment and Opportunities (KYEOP), I hope you have submitted the application via the registration portal? If yes, then have you checked the names of shortlisted beneficiaries yet? If no, here is how to check KYEOP Shortlisted Candidates.
KYEOP Stipend Latest News 2022
Kenya Youth Empowerment and Opportunities (KYEOP) stipend latest news is that the names of those who were shortlisted is out and payment will soon commence.
Read this article to get full update on KYEOP grant payment.
- KAZI MTAANI Application Registration Form
- Kazi Mtaani Shortlisted Candidates
- ENABLE Youth Program Application Form
- ENABLE Youth Kenya Program Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal www.apply.army.mod.uk
- NSSF Shortlisted Candidates
- KWS Recruitment Dates and Centers
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
KYEOP Application Latest News
KYEOP Application Form Has been Extended to June 10, 2022: Have you been searching online to know when KYEOP application will end?
If yes, take not that the KYEOP online registration portal which was scheduled to close on 31st of May, 2022 has been extended to June 10, 2022.
Just in case you’re not familiar with the requirements, kindly go through them below.
Take note of the below requirements before you begin processing KYEOP application form as failure to adhere might likely lead to disqualification.
- Basically you must be a citizen of Kenya (Kenyan)
- The programme welcomes applications mainly from youths between the age of 18 to 29
- Your education level of up to form four or below
- You should be either unemployed, underemployed or self-employed
- Applicants applying should not be undergoing studies in tertiary institution
Counties Eligible to Apply for KYEOP
- Tana River
- Taita Mak Taveta
- Kiambu The
- West Pokot
- Uasin Gishu
- Homa Bay
To get further update concerning KYEOP Stipend Latest News – KYEOP Application Latest News 2021/2022, visit this page more regularly or visit https://kyeop.go.ke/register.