Lagos State teachers recruitment form 2022/2023, requirements, application portal, closing date, frequently asked questions and other relevant information concerning the recruitment exercise would be shared on this page, keep reading.
Have you heard that the recruitment of teachers into public primary and secondary school will soon commence and then you wish to get more information about it? If yes, then continue reading because you’re on the right page.
I will not just share how you can apply for Lagos State teachers recruitment but will spell out specifically what is required of every applicant.
Here’s a list of other teachers recruitment i would recommend you also apply for after reading through this article.
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
- Gombe State Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Post Primary Education Board Recruitment
- Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng is the online login portal where prospective applicant of this recruitment are to visit in other to fill and submit the online form.
Note that you will need an internet enabled device to access this portal, also the application form is free therefore seize from any financial transaction pertaining to Lagos teachers recruitment form.
Latest News on Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
The current update concerning Lagos teachers recruitment is that the application portal www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng will soon be active so that persons interested in this recruitment can apply.
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022
One of the focal point an applicant should be meticulous about is the requirements, each job comes with it criteria and specification which the employer expects that anyone applying should meet up with the advertise standard.
To this end, it is pertinent you pay detail attention to the requirements of Lagos State teachers recruitment if you want to stand a good chance of gaining employment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen who has a valid means of identification like National ID card, voter’s card or international passport.
- Applicant must have graduated from a recognized institution either a university or polytechnic with B.Sc or HND and probably have completed NYSC.
- Prospective applicant should genuinely have passion for teaching job as this will boost self-commitment and seriousness.
- You O’level be it WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE should have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Applicant should be able to express his or herself both verbally and orally
- Being a registered member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- Having a fundamental knowledge of computer packages is still an added advantage
- You should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Ensure the original of all professional and academic qualifications are handy because you’ll scan and upload them
These are the outstanding features Lagos State education board is watching out for, so try and must as you can to keep to them, you can also see this as the law guiding the recruitment exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Being that this is a statewide recruitment, hundreds to thousands of persons are trying to fit them self into any available position.
In quest of ensure the stay up to date with the recruitment process, they ask questions such as; is Lagos State teachers recruitment ongoing? How do I apply for Lagos teachers recruitment online? What is Lagos teachers recruitment application portal.
Is Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Out?
Sorry to announce that at the moment, the recruitment process has not official begun but our ears is on ground so that once the application portal is open this page will be updated and you will be notified.
Here’s a list of subject which recruited teachers will be handling;
- Civic Education
- Agricultural Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
- English Language
- Basic Science
Prior to this, check on this page regularly to ensure you state updated. Go through the step below so that once the form is out, you’ll be among the first set of applicant which will boost your chances.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teaches Recruitment 2022
- Visit the online application portal www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Create applicant account and verify it via your email
- Return to the portal and login with your email address and password
- Supply the information required (bio data, academic qualification and experience)
- Scan and upload all the necessary document according the size needed
- Read through the information you’ve inputted
- If everything is in other you can proceed to submit application
To be on the safe side, once you open the application portal, read through the application guidelines first before you start doing anything.
- Lagos State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Apply for Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates
Lagos Teachers Recruitment Application Deadline 2022
Being that the recruitment form is currently not out, there is not application deadline specified yet but this will be made known once the recruitment official begins.
Is there anything you still want to know about Lagos teachers recruitment? If yes then let us know in the comment section.
Leave a Reply