NDLEA recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal, requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates screening date and other relevant information would be shared here.
NDLEA recruitment 2022 has commence and you can apply by filling the online form via the registration portal www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers.
If it is your wish to apply for NDLEA recruitment but yet do not know where to start from, relax that is why you’re on this page.
The necessary steps on how to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment and other relevant information is available on this page.
Is NDLEA Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Do you wish to know first of all if the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment application form 2022 is out?
In relation or quest to know if NDLEA application form is out, below are the questions we have received from interested applicants.
- Is NDLEA Form 2022 Out?
- Is NDLEA Recruitment Still On?
- How Do I Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- How much is NDLEA Salary?
Note: As at now, NDLEA has not yet commence recruitment form 2022, the last recruitment was 2021, kindly note this.
Notwithstanding, it’s still necessary you read through the requirements and other important information you should know concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise.
NDLEA Job Application Portal Login
www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers is the official application portal for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment.
Although there are other imitating website who claim to be NDLEA job application portal as stated on the official website but there are few things you would use to different the official portal from others.
NDLEA recruitment application form is totally free and no applicant would be demanded to make payment therefore if you visit any website claiming to be NDLEA application portal but yet request for payment kindly avoid it.
Once again note that www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers is NDLEA job application portal login.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
- Only Nigerian citizens are allow to apply for this recruitment
- Person applying should be between the age range of 18 to 35
- Having a valid means of identification like voters card or National ID is necessary
- Proof for place of belonging is required i.e. certificate of origin
- Educational qualification should be either first degree, HND or ND
- The certificate grade should be first class, second class and minimum of lower credit
- Having NYSC discharge certificate is of great advantage
- Person applying must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- It is requested that your height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- You should have an excellent communication skill and willing to work with a team
- Other relevant documents you know would boost your chances is also recommended
Listed above are the general requirements for all persons interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
Below are the simple steps through which you can submit an application for the 2022 NDLEA recruitment exercise.
- Visit the recruitment portal https://ndlea.gov.ng/careers using your device browser
- Scroll down the page and select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully read through the application instruction
- Supply your information in the spaces provided
- Upload all necessary documents
- Re-check the information you supplied and then submit
NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Latest News
The latest update concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is that the general recruitment process has not yet begun.
But right now NDLEA is looking for people with different skill sets but with the same mindset to keep illicit drugs out of our communities and contribute to the safety and wellbeing of Nigerians.
We conduct intake as entry-level cadets into NDLEA Academy in Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau State. Interested candidates with specialised training and professional experience can also join the Agency in administrative and support roles such as accountants, ICT specialists, secretary/administrative assistants, human resource personnel, communication experts, legal services and finance officers etc.
Would you like to get more information or latest news concerning NDLEA recruitment 2022? If yes then keep visiting this page more frequently.
Leave a Reply