You would be guided on how to apply for Niger SUBEB recruitment 2022/2023, the requirements, application portal www.nisubeb.gov.ng available vacancies, and other vital updates are also available here.
If you wish to come out successful in Niger SUBEB recruitment, there are some basic things you should not more like the do’s and don’ts of the recruitment process.
Keep reading as I take you through the Niger teachers recruitment process.
Is Niger SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Niger Teachers recruitment process 2022 has commenced and applications from eligible person to fill the available teaching vacancies is ongoing.
Here is a direct notice from Niger SUBEB official portal.
“The Niger State Universal Basic Education Board hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools.”
I guess you’ve seen that truly the recruitment is ongoing and you can avail yourself of the opportunity by applying now that it’s not late.
Niger SUBEB Teaching Vacancies
Below are the available positions of Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (Niger teachers) which has necessitated this recruitment exercise.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
Achieving success in any recruitment especially that of Niger teachers is quite dependent on how much of the requirements you meet.
Prior to this, I would advise you carefully read through the requirements below and ensure you understand them better.
The ones you do not have now, endeavor to get them ready before the screening date especially things like medical fitness reports.
Don’t allow anything to stop you from seizing this opportunity.
- Applicant must have graduated with B.Sc, B.Ed, or HND
- Having a minimum of five (5) level credit pass in O’level including Maths and English
- Candidates who discipline were education are of greater advantage
- Being a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 22 years when applying
- You should be ready to relocate if deployed to any part of the state
- Other certificates like medical fitness reports, Certificates of origin, valid ID cards, etc.
- Ensure you provide a working and verifiable email address
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Procedures
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to successfully submit your application for Niger SUBEB recruitment 2020 on the application portal.
- Primary thing is to visit the recruitment portal www.nisubeb.gov.ng
- Then fill out the online application form on the portal
- Upload the original of all demanded documents based on the specified size
- Go through the information you supplied is correct then submit
- After submission, do well to print out the success page
Note! The success page or acknowledgment page contains your application number which would be needed in subsequent stages of the recruitment.
- Borno SUBEB Recruitment
- Benue SUBEB Recruitment
- Imo SUBEB Recruitment
- Gombe SUBEB Recruitment
- Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment
Niger Teachers Recruitment Qualifying Exams Date
After the recruitment application stage, Niger State Universal Basic Education Board will conduct a qualifying examination.
Candidates who are successful in the application stage would be shortlisted for the qualifying exams which would be a CBT.
In preparing, I recommend you read broadly i.e. both your area of specialization, English language, Numeral reasoning, and current affairs.
The screening date has not been released yet. Do you want to be among the first people to know when the date is out? If yes then follow the instruction below.
Subscribe to your notification bell to get further updates concerning Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (Niger Teachers) recruitment 2022.