Nigeria Police Form (NPF) Recruitment 2022/2023 application form is out. The requirements, available positions, how to apply, shortlisted candidates, screening date, frequently asked questions and other vital information pertaining to this recruitment exercise would be widely discussed here.
I urge you to carefully read through the instructions we have available on this page for easy application for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Police Force (NFF) recruitment.
Have you applied for the Nigeria Police recruitment before? Do you have a clue concerning the requirements of NPF recruitment? Are you seeking to understand the recruitment process the more? If yes, keep reading this article.
The sole aim of this article is to guide prospective applicants on how to successful submit an application for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment.
If you have tried applying in previous recruitment exercise but did not come out successful, it might be you missed something along the line.
Prior to this, I recommend you take out few minutes to fully understand how the Nigeria Police recruitment process works by reading through this article.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment Ongoing?
Are you among those seeking to know if the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise for 2022/2023 has yet begun?
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Inspector general of police has declare intention of new recruit into the police force.
Prior to this advert, the general public are hereby inform to send in application for any of the vacant position advertised.
Now that you know that the Nigerian Police Force recruitment is ongoing, let’s quickly proceed to knowing about the requirements for each positions.
First, we would list the positions currently available for this recruitment exercise, before moving to the qualification demands.
Take the requirements seriously as your successful in NPF recruitment exercise is totally dependent on your ability to adhere to the stipulated requirements.
- NPF Final Shortlisted Candidates
- Police Recruitment Exams Result
- Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- NPF Recruitment Employment Letter
- NPF Training Date
- Police Medical Screening Date
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Requirements for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022
- Applicant must be a Nigerian that is atleast 18 and not more than 35 years of age.
- Before applying for this job, you must have graduated from a well-recognized institution within or outside Africa.
- Information reaching us is that indigenes across the nation can apply.
- Male candidate must not be less than 1.67 metres in height and 1.64 metres for women.
- The original of your educational certificates you profess to have must be available because they will be required during screening.
- Five (5) credit passes in the core subjects of your discipline including Mathematics and English Language are O’level demands.
- You should be able to flow with the already existing team members and also have good communication and relating skill.
- Ensure you are free of any criminal record especially those applying for financial positions
- Other important certificates like origin or professional certs would still be of advantage, also basic knowledge in computer operation is cool.
Below is the full list of states whose indigenes can send in application for the ongoing Nigeria Police recruitment.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
Submission of application for NPF recruitment must be done online via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng being the approved recruitment portal.
Candidates applying are to visit this page, create and account, verify it and then begin filling out the online application form.
Ensure you supply correct information into the box required and also upload demanded documents according to the stipulated size on the portal and submit.
NPF Recruitment Closing Date
The Nigerian Police Force recruitment exercise is starting on 29th November, 2021 and closing on the 10th of January, 2022.
As an applicant, ensure you successfully send in your application via the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng before the stipulate deadline.
When is Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Date?
We have provided a detailed article about NPF recruitment screening exercise which includes the date, requirements for screening and how to check your result.
Here is the full information about NPF screening date 2022.
NPF Recruitment Update 2022
Do you want to stay abreast with latest information concerning the Nigerian Police Force recruitment 2022/2023? If yes then subscribe to you notification button or drop your email address.
Is there any other thing you would like to know about Nigeria Police recruitment 2022/2023? If yes, indicate in the comment section below.