Nigerian Military School, NMS Zaria admission form for 2022/2023 is out. How to apply, requirements, closing date, school fees, success tips and other relevant information concerning NMS JSS1 admission form 2022 are the discuss of this page.
NMS admission form 2022 has been announced open by the management of the institution and qualified candidates are invited for application.
So, if you are a parent seeking to know when NMS Zaria JSS1 admission form would be release, how you can apply, requirements etc. then continue reading this article.
- Nigerian Military School Entrance Exams Date
- NMS Result Checker
- NMS Zaria Entrance Exams Result
- NMS Shortlisted Candidates for Selection Board Interview is Out
NMS Zaria Admission Form 2022/2023
Nigerian Military School entry requirements, how to apply, how to pay application fee, entrance exams centers and admission success tips are the things to be noted if you wish to ace this application successfully.
Recently, we have received several questions such as; when will NMS admission form 2022 be out? How do I apply for NMS admission 2022?
What are the requirements for NMS admission, how much is NMS form? How do I fill out NMS form? Is NMS form still on sale? How much is Nigerian Military school fees?
Not to worry about all these questions as they have been carefully handled in this article, just keep reading to find out.
When will NMS Admission Form 2022 be out?
As posted on the Nigerian Military School (NMS) application portal www.nms1954.sch.ng, admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
This means persons awaiting the release of NMS JSS1 admission application can now process it through the online portal.
How Do I Apply for NMS Admission 2022?
The Nigerian Military School admission form is available on their official school portal https://nms1954.sch.ng/admissions-portal.
Below we have outline the step by step guide on how you can easily apply for NMS admission.
- FCT School of Nursing Admission List
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Admission List
- Nuhu Bamali Poly Zaria Admission List
- NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form
How much is Nigerian Military School Fees?
NMS school fees ranges from Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000) to Thirty Five Thousand Naira (N35,000).
Requirements for NMS Zaria Admission Form 2022
One of the basic thing you should watch for is ensuring to possess the admission requirements of Nigerian Military School if you must be successful.
- Candidate must purchase and correctly fill the Application Form
- All candidates should be aged between 12 – 14 years at the time of entry into Nigerian Military School.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Admission into Nigerian Military School is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS ONLY.
- Candidates are to report to the examination center with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Application Form, Exam Photocard and Payment Advice as generated from the portal.
- Applicant must report at examination center of their choice not later than 7:00am on the day of the examination.
- Candidates must sit for the examination at the centre they selected. No change of centre will be entertained 10 days to the closing date for applications.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
How to Apply for NMS Zaria Admission Form 2022
Here are the simple procedures to successfully apply for Nigerian Military School admission form 2022/2023.
Go to NMS application portal https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/admissions-portal/apply/
If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN button in the GREEN box.
If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE button in the BLUE box:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other relevant details and click “Next”.
Finally, read the declaration, click the checkbox to acknowledge your consent, then generate your Form.
When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instruction on how to pay).
Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed and a proper passport photo is uploaded.
After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
Success Tips for Process NMS Zaria Admission Form 2022
- Start Early: Make sure you start filling the form early, as soon as the sale of application form is opened on the NMS Admissions Portal. Do not wait until the last day to start, because you may not be able to finish filling the form and submitting it before 11:59pm of the last day. NMS does not extend its sale of form; so when you miss it, you miss it!
- Provide Valid GSM Number and E-Mail Address: When filling the application form, be sure to sit with the person helping you to fill the form and make sure that all data entered for you are correct in every respect! The portal automatically sends important notices to candidates through sms and e-mail messages all through the application and screening processes. If you are using someone else’s email and/or GSM number as your contact details, make sure that the person will receive messages and communicate them to you NMS does not give second chance to candidates who miss invitations because of communication failure on the part of the candidates.
- Upload a Proper Passport Photograph: The passport photo you upload for your application form must meet all the criteria for acceptance spelt out on the photo upload page of the portal. Candidates who fail to observe all the stipulated qualities of a good acceptable passport photo could have their application rejected without warning.
- Beware of Online Scam: Many ill-intentioned people may go on social media or use some other form of online platforms to defraud unsuspecting candidates or their parents/guardians. Please avoid anyone who comes to you or contacts you and claims to be “Captain This” or “Major That”. Stay away from anyone who comes online and claims to be “NMS Admission Officer” or whatever else they may claim. Also, do not reveal your bank-issued debit card PIN/PASSWORD details to unknown strangers when paying for the form online. For the avoidance of doubt, all correspondences should be sent to our official NMS Admissions HelpDesk at [email protected] Our official contact phone numbers are 090 5552 2283 and 090 5552 2284.
- Remember to Cross-Check Your Form: When you first apply and fill the form, it remains in an “open/pending mode”, which means it does not qualify for consideration until after:
- Your payment for the form is confirmed.
- You upload a correct passport photo.
- You tick the declaration box and all required data fields are correctly filled.
If you need further clarification concerning NMS Zaria admission form 2022/2023, let us know in the comment section below.