NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration Form Portal, requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates and screening date would be central discussion on this page.
I will show you how to best apply for NNPC recruitment 2022 even if you have applied for NNPC recruitment in the past but was unsuccessful relax and read through this article carefully.
Is this your first time hearing about NNPC? Do you know the full meaning of the acronym NNPC? Well, in other to carry everyone along let’s begin from there.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation is abbreviated and widely known as NNPC. It was established on April 1, 1977.
It is basically concerned with exploration duties such as refining, petrochemicals, product marketing and as well marketing.
NNPC is managed and controlled by the Nigerian government, to read more about this company visit here.
Our focus on this page is mainly exploring how best to succeed in the NNPC recruitment application process, its requirements, also the do’s and don’ts.
- CBN Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
Is NNPC Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
NNPC recruitment is actually not a new trend or topic as yearly persons who wish to gain employment into this cooperation surf the internet to know exactly when it is starting.
- Some ask when the next NNPC recruitment is starting.
- What are the requirements for NNPC job application?
- How do I apply for NNPC recruitment?
The essence of all these questions is to help them take heed and apply early for the recruitment in other to get a better chance of being shortlisted/
Kindly note that currently, the Nigerian National Petroleum recruitment application form is not yet out but you still have to know the right steps of applying for this job therefore keep reading.
When is the Next NNPC Recruitment Starting?
Although this recruitment exercise is almost a yearly activity but the timing is not always the same. This means that when the recruitment is being conducted for 2019, 2020 and 2021 were not on the same month and day.
Prior to this, guess work is not the best as to when the next NNPC recruitment would start but the certain thing is that the recruitment exercise would actually hold.
This page will be updated once NNPC declares intention concerning the intake of new workers for 2022.
Requirements for NNPC Recruitment 2022
- Only Nigerian citizens are allow to apply for this recruitment
- Person applying should be between the age range of 18 to 35
- Having a valid means of identification like voters card or National ID is necessary
- Proof for place of belonging is required i.e. certificate of origin
- Educational qualification should be either first degree, HND or ND
- The certificate grade should be first class, second class and minimum of lower credit
- Having NYSC discharge certificate is of great advantage
- The original certificate of all proclaim academic qualification would be required
- A detail and well arrange Curriculum Vitae would be uploaded
- It is required you have a good knowledge of computer operation
- Deeper knowledge of software’s such as EXCEL, ACCESS, MS WORD and SPSS would be of added advantage
- You should have a good communication skill and be willing to merge along with the team
- The job’s objective should supersede your personal goal
- Applicant must have completed NYSC and received a discharge certificate
To be on the safe side, I recommend you take out a little time to check through these requirements. Also note that the above are the general requirements.
Each position also has its own specific responsibility which is stated on the recruitment portal.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment portal www.nnpcgroup.com using your device browser
- Scroll down the page and select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully read through the application instruction
- Supply your information in the spaces provided
- Upload all necessary documents
- Re-check the information you supplied and then submit
Key Notes About NNPC Recruitment 2022
The application form is total free and only available online via the recruitment portal. All persons interested are to fill and submit the form online.
Do not submit your application more than once to avoid disqualification. Only applicants who meets the job requirements would be shortlisted for the next stage.
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email or SMS therefore ensure that your phone number and email address use during registration is readily active.
To get more update concerning Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) recruitment 2022 keep visiting this page.