The application site for Osun State TESCOM recruitment 2022/2023 will be up soon. If you’ve been seeking teaching employment in Osun State, now is your opportunity.
Is it your ambition to become a teacher? Do you want to work for the Osun State Ministry of Education? If this is the case, apply for the Osun State TESCOM recruitment 2022.
This page will notify you about the prerequisites, application portal, registration processes, shortlisted applicants, screening date, and other essential details.
All of this material is intended to provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed in this recruitment process.
Is Osun State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
The primary goal of this page is to offer correct information to applicants for the Osun State Teaching Service Commission.
Remember that one of the most essential variables in your success in this recruitment process is the amount of information you have.
What type of information are we discussing? Particularly noteworthy are the employment qualifications, application site, and registration procedures.
Concerns have also been expressed over the authenticity of the Osun State TESCOM recruitment; nonetheless, the recruitment is valid.
It’s only that the recruiting isn’t going on right now, but all prospective applicants are encouraged to get ready since it might start shortly.
Do you have to take it easy because the recruiting process hasn’t started yet? No, you should pay attention to the criteria.
Please verify you have the following prerequisites for Osun TESCOM recruiting based on the previous intake procedure.
Osun State TESCOM Recruitment Requirements
Despite the fact that the hiring process has not yet begun, this is an advantage for you. Because you have time to prepare the prerequisites listed below.
Because applicants will be picked exclusively on merit, the following factors should be carefully considered.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic in the teaching profession.
- The applicant must be a graduate of a reputed university.
- B.Sc., B.Ed., or HND qualifications are required.
- The completion of the NYSC program is required.
- Being a TRCN registered member is advantageous.
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form.
- You must have a working email address.
- You must have a valid form of identification.
Everything else on the application page must be verified, and your name must be consistent across ID cards, bank accounts, and the portal.
How to Apply for Osun TESCOM Recruitment
Be cautious during the application procedure, since any mistakes might result in disqualification. Submissions must be made online at www.osuntescom.gov.ng, the recruiting site.
- To begin, open the application portal.
- Input your selected username and password to create an account.
- Go to your email and click the activation link.
- Go back to the application portal.
- Fill out the form and include any supporting documentation.
- After you’ve uploaded your data, you must confirm it before submitting it.
Every applicant for Osun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022 must follow a few easy procedures.
When Will Osun TESCOM Shortlist be out?
We do not yet know when the shortlisted candidates for screening will be made public, but it is usually at least two weeks after the application portal closes.
Osun State TESCOM Screening Date
After the selected applicants are notified, the screening date for the online CBT test will be published, and this website will be updated appropriately.
You may remain in contact with us for further updates about the Osun State TESCOM recruiting exercise 2022 by subscribing to our nonfiction bell.