Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment 2022
Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency OYACA recruitment 2022 application portal jobs.oyoca.ng, Shortlisted Candidates, screening date, requirement are the things you will learn on this page.
Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency OYACA recruitment 2022 application portal jobs.oyoca.ng is open for submission for applications from interested candidates.
Are you one of those seeking employment in a reputable agency? Have you ever longed or look forward to working with Oyo State Government?
If yes, here’s the opportunity as the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency is currently recruiting eligible person into vacant positions.
For you to apply for this job, you first must meet the requirements, know the application portal and then necessary steps for submission.
OYACA Recruitment 2022 – Things to Note
There are certain things you must note about this recruitment process and on the other hand is what some certain are generally confused about.
OYACA is the abbreviation for Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency, so if you search for OYACA or Oyo State anti-Corruption Agency it still means the same thing.
Another thing is that the recruitment is mainly for graduates be it HND or Degree.
Other requirements are basically your biodata documents, note that you would have to scan and upload them on the portal according to the sizes given.
OYACA Recruitment Portal jobs.oyoca.ng
If you must apply for this job then the only portal approved by the agency to carry out that activity is the jobs.oyoca.ng.
Prior to this, avoid any other portal that would try to imitate or presume to be Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency recruitment portal.
You can access this portal on any device that has internet connectivity. Once you have access to the portal here are the steps to take.
OYACA Recruitment Application Steps
- You will have to create a new application account and input only you’re working email address as verification would be required.
- When you’re done with the first step, proceed to your mailbox and access the verification link sent.
- After verification, go ahead and login to the recruitment portal
- Note that, at this point, you have created a dashboard on the application portal
- Fill in all the needed data to your best of knowledge, try and make it accurate
- Ensure to upload all the documents required base on the sizes given
- Run an affirmation on the things you’ve filled and then head for submission
Note: For each time you want to access this portal you must login with the details generated during the creation of the account.
OYACA Shortlisted Candidates
After the application process would be the release of list of successful applicants and could still be checked through the portal.
If you want to access this list, simply go to your dashboard and click the application status button.
Leave a Reply