Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 is out. Access Oyo State Teachers recruitment application portal www.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng to apply.
Before you proceed to the Oyo SUBEB recruitment portal, do well to have a proper understanding of the recruitment process first to be on the safe side.
You will learn about Oyo SUBEB recruitment requirements, the application portal, how to register, shortlisted candidates, the screening date, etc here.
The listed things are what you should seek to know primarily even before trying to register for this recruitment.
Is Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
Do you wish to know the authenticity of Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment? If actually, the application form is out?
Yes, the 2022 application for Oyo SUBEB recruitment is out and this was made known through an advert copy on their official website.
Prior to this, if you had always wished to work as a teacher in the Oyo state ministry of education here’s the opportunity, so feel free to apply.
- Teach for Nigeria Recruitment
- www.teachfornigeria.org Recruitment Portal
- Delta State Post Primary Education Board Recruitment
- LNSC Recruitment
Oyo SUBEB Application Portal
Did you consider this question? Or are you wondering if actually, it’s important to know the recruitment portal of Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board?
It is mandatory for all applicants or those indicating interest in the Oyo State teacher’s recruitment to take note of the recruitment portal.
- SUBEB Recruitment
- Katsina SUBEB Recruitment
- Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
- Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment
- Oyo State Primary Health Care Board Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
The perquisite of acing the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment is possessing the requirements below.
Note! The employment of persons into Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board is purely based on merit which is why the requirements have been clearly stated.
Do everything possible to have at least 70-80% of the criteria below.
- Applicant must have graduated with B.Sc, B.Ed, or HND
- Having a minimum of five (5) level credit pass in O’level including Maths and English
- Candidates who discipline were education are of greater advantage
- Being a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Having a basic knowledge of computer operation
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 22 years when applying
- You should be ready to relocate if deployed to any part of the state
- Other certificates like medical fitness reports, Certificates of origin, valid ID cards, etc.
- Ensure you provide a working and verifiable email address
Positions Available for Oyo SUBEB Recruitment
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
- Go to the recruitment portal www.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
- Before filling out the form, kindly read through the application instructions
- Click the green apply now at the top right of your screen
- Fill out the online application form on the portal
- Upload the original of all demanded documents based on the specified size
- Go through the information you supplied is correct then submit
- After submission, do well to print out the success page
Observe! The success or acknowledgment page contains your application number which would be needed in subsequent stages of the recruitment.
How is Oyo SUBEB Recruitment Process?
Would you like to know the stages in the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment? If yes, see below the recruitment process or stages for Oyo State teachers recruitment are as follow:
- Application Stage – filling the online application form via the recruitment portal
- Shortlisting Stage – names of shortlisted candidates would be released
- Qualifying Exams – the shortlisted candidates would undergo exams and the successful ones would employ.
Those who are successful in the application stage only would be shortlisted for the qualifying exams which might be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
While preparing for the exams, I recommend you read broadly i.e. both your area of specialization, English language, Numeral reasoning, and current affairs.
The screening date has not been released yet. Do you want to be among the first people to know when the date is out? If yes then enable our notification bell to get more updates concerning Oyo SUBEB recruitment.