Police Medical Screening Date 2022 is out. Check NPF shortlisted candidates for screening here. The Nigeria Police recruitment screening date is finally out.
If you had applied for Nigeria Police Recruitment, note that the medical screening exercise starts from May 17, 2022. The requirements and other information you need to succeed in this screening exercise is explanatorily explained on this page.
One of the important thing you should consider before attempting to checking NPF shortlisted for medical screening is ensuring that you had applied for this recruitment.
Is Police Medical Screening Date 2022 Out?
Candidates have really been asking questions about NPF medical shortlist 2022 to know if actually the shortlisted names have been pasted online.
Briefly we would consider if the Nigeria Police recruitment medical screening date is actually out, the names of applicants shortlisted, how to check your own date, venue and time.
Some of the questions candidates have been asking in quest to know if the NPF medical shortlist 2022 is out includes:
- NPF Medical screening date 2022
- Is Police medical screening shortlist out yet?
- How do I know if my name if among NPF medical shortlist?
- NPF medical shortlist checking portal
- How to download NPF shortlisted candidates for medical screening?
- What is the 2022 Nigeria Police medical screening date?
These and many more were asked in other to validate if actually the Police medical screening date and the shortlisted candidates is out or have been uploaded online.
- Police Recruitment Exams Result is Out
- NPF Final Shortlisted Candidates
- NPF Recruitment Employment Letter
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip Here
States Shortlisted for NFP Medical Screening 2022
Candidates from the below states are qualified for the Nigeria Police medical screening exercise that would commence soonest.
Click on any of the state to validate if you name is among the shortlisted persons. Also, the screening would hold across the states apart from Yobe and Kaduna.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Lagos State
- Delta State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State (Latest Recruitment in Nigeria)
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Police Medical Screening Date, Time and Venue
The Nigeria Police recruitment medical screening exercise would commence from 17th through 20th of May, 2022.
Time is 8:00am to 4:00pm every day of the stipulated date and the venue would hold across all NPF headquarters in each state of Nigeria.
How to Check NPF Medical Shortlist 2022
Here are the simple steps you should undertake to check if your name is among the shortlisted candidates.
- Go to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Click the red button carrying “check your medical status”
- Input your National ID in the space provided and click check now
Requirements for Police Medical Screening Exercise
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Dress code: White T-Shirt on white short
Those are the few things you’re to report with, if you have any other questions concerning the Nigeria Police screening date or shortlisted candidates 2022, indicate in the comment section.