P-YES Empowerment 2022/2023
PYES Empowerment Application Form 2022/2023 Portal www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng is now open. Requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates are the updates you would get on this page.
P-YES registration form portal 2022 has been activated and qualified persons are to fill and submit the online application form at www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng.
If you wish to know more about PYES empowerment application form, the application process, the amount to be paid then kindly read through this article carefully.
Application guidelines for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), requirement, how to apply, closing date, screening date and shortlisted candidates.
We will begin by consider crucial factors that concerns PYES empowerment 2022.
- PYES Shortlisted Candidates
- How to Submit PYES Application Form
- PYES Recruitment Application Form
- KYEOP Application Form
- KAZI MTAANI Application Registration Form
- ENABLE Youth Program Application Form
- NADMO Salary Structure – NADMO Workers Salary
- NSHP Registration Form Portal
PYES Empowerment Application Form 2022/2023
The primary questions persons interested in this opportunity ask include “is PYES empowerment form 2022 out?
- When will PYES registration portal open?
- If P-YES registration form out?
- How do I get P-YES application form online?
- What are the steps for registration PYES?
- What are the requirements to apply for PYES empowerment 2022?
- How much is PYES empowerment?
- P-YES empowerment Salary Scale
The essence of all these questions is to help such candidate (s) get more enlightenment concerning PYES online application form.
Note: PYES Empowerment form is out and you can apply by visiting the application form portal www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng.
Candidates who have been seeking interest in the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) beforehand have been asking this question.
The issue of whether PYES empowerment registration portal is open has been a trending recently because of the recent announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria about opening the portal.
This therefore made those who have been waiting for the PYES empowerment registration portal to come up ask us the following questions.
Before proceed to this portal, ensure you get all the necessary information that would guide you through the application process.
Requirements for PYES Empowerment 2022/2023
If you wish to ace i.e. succeed in the 2022 Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) then you must possess the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
These are the basic requirements every candidate who wish to succeed in the 2022 PYES programme must possess.
www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng P-YES Registration Portal
www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng is the online application or registration portal for PYES empowerment 2022. Applicants must visit this page to fill out the application form.
PYES application form is totally free and no applicant is required to make payment either online or offline to fill the form online.
Also note that, application could only be done via the online application portal therefore disregard any offline form pertaining to PYES empowerment.
How to Apply for PYES Empowerment 2022/2023
Below are the necessary steps to complete PYES online application form, do everything possible to adhere to them.
- Start application by visiting the online portal www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng
- Supply your names (First, Middle and Last)
- Select gender and marital status
- Type in your telephone numbers
- Supply a valid email address
- Give detail of your residents (i.e. where you are living)
- Select your form or means of identification and type in the ID number
- Give your state of origin, L.G.A, Ward name and State of residence
- Type in your Bank name, qualification and location of business
- If you have any other person to empower choose
- Select area of business to be empowered and then submit
See the areas in which successfully candidates would be empowered.
- Fast food
- Barbing Salon
- Beauty & Fashion
- Firsh Farming
- Rice Mill
- Automobile Wash/Lube Bay
- Mobile Sugarcane Juicing
- Mobile Fast Food
- Mobile milk dispenser (Fura/Nono)
- Fresh eggs delivery
- Mobile fumigation
- Mobile photo studio
- Mobile barbers
- Mobile irrigation
- Welding/Metal fabrication
P-YES Empowerment Application Caution
Ensure you do not submit application for this empowerment more than once to avoid automatic disqualification.
After submitting your online form, do well to print out the notification slip, make photocopy and keep it safe.
Endeavour to check your email more regularly to avoid missing out vital updates concerning PYES empowerment process
P-YES Empowerment Shortlisted Candidates
The next stage of this empowerment exercise would be shortlisting names of successful candidates but that would be after the application portal has close.
We would update this page once the P-YES list of successful candidates 2022 is release. For now, kindly proceed to the empowerment portal to fill out the online application form.
We are open to any question you may have concerning PYES empowerment 2022/2023 in the comment section.