Rivers State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022
The application form portal for Rivers State TESCOM recruitment 2022/2023, as well as the requirements, application process, shortlisted candidates, screening date, and other details, can be found here.
The online application portal tescom.riversstate.gov.ng is where you may apply for the 2022 Rivers State TESCOM recruitment.
If you haven’t read the material on this page, don’t rush to the application portal. This website explains everything you need to know about the Rivers State teachers recruitment in 2022/2023.
I’ll start by looking at some of the most often asked questions about the Rivers State Teaching Service Commission’s recruitment process.
Has Rivers State TESCOM Recruitment 2022 Begun?
Yes! Rivers State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022 has actually begun and all those interested can apply online.
The form is totally free and accessible by everyone through the recruitment application portal tescom.riversstate.gov.ng.
- Imo State TESCOM Recruitment
- Delta State TESCOM Recruitment
- Plateau TESCOM Recruitment
- Osun State TESCOM Recruitment
- Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment
- Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Requirements for Rivers State TESCOM Recruitment
- You must be a graduate of a reputable university.
- B.Sc., B.A., B.Ed., NCE, HND, and other certifications are required.
- Completion of the NYSC program is required unless your qualifications do not allow it.
- Teachers who are members of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) have an edge.
- You must be able to communicate clearly.
- You should be able to perform basic computer functions.
- Only inhabitants or citizens of the country are eligible to apply, and all certifications must be originals.
- A recent passport photo is also required.
- Identification such as a voter’s card, a driver’s license, or a National ID card is necessary.
- All of your credentials will be scanned and uploaded.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply
- Go to tescom.riversstate.gov.ng to fill out an application.
- Make an account with them and then confirm it.
- Return to the application page and complete the application form.
- Documents must be scanned and updated.
- Check the information you provided again.
- If everything is correct, you can submit it.
If you have any question concerning Rivers Teaching Service Commission recruitment 222, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply