SSS Recruitment 2022/2023 application portal www.dss.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, salary scale, training, closing date, shortlist, screening date and other important information would be shared here.
In today’s information ultimate guide, we will be providing information needed about the State Security Service, SSS recruitment portal requirements, qualifications, and every other related information needed for you to apply for the SSS successfully.
We strongly recommend you to read this whole article to the very end for you to get the best knowledge about SSS recruitment 2022.
The SSS has successfully commenced the recruitment intake for this year. For you to be able to apply for the SSS recruitment successfully you need to have the basic knowledge about the requirements, qualifications needed and how to apply.
Overview of State Security Service
The department of state security are known as the security agent of Nigeria. They have different roles and responsibilities, one of the main responsibilities of the SSS is to protect and defend against threats, counter-terrorism, surveillance, counter-intelligence as well as investigating other crimes in the state.
This department also protects higher and senior government officers like speaker, president, state governors, House of Representatives with their respective families.
Is SSS Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Currently, State Security Service (SSS) recruitment application process has not begun yet but this page will be updated once the form is out.
Nevertheless, carefully read through this article to learn more about the requirements and how to apply so that once the form is out, it would be easy.
Requirements for SSS Recruitment 2022
Before you can get employed for the SSS there are some requirements needed which includes;
Age: For you to be eligible to apply for the SSS recruitment you need to be within the age of 18-30 years.
Citizen: You must be a Nigerian citizen, any other country aside from Nigeria will not be allowed for the program.
Identification: It is important the applicant has a valid means of identification such as a Voters card, international passport, Driving license, or National ID card.
Computer literacy: The applicant of SSS recruitment should be able to operate computers perfectly or at least have basic knowledge about computers.
Degree: Applicants should have a degree either B.sc, HND, ND or NCE certificate. Also the applicant has to present their O’level result ( WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
Candidate applying must not have any recorded criminal activities in the past. Candidates must not have any of these problems: mental problem, stammering, communication diseases, physical disability.
- The candidate has to be physically and mentally sound.
- There should be no inscription, tattoos on the body.
- Candidates has to be very creative and active
- Candidates must not be in any cult, or secret society.
Available Positions in SSS Recruitment 2022
The state service has different types of departments in which candidates will choose their preferred department they would want to work in. This department includes;
- Software Developer
- Hospitality Managers
- Satellite Communication engineer
- English education
- Science education/Network
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Mathematics education
- Computer Engineer/Computer
- Engineer/Data Administrator
- Satellite images interpreter
How to Apply for State Security Service Recruitment 2022
The steps in applying for the state security service recruitment Is very easy and straightforward. To apply for the SSS recruitment follow the steps below;
- Visit the SSS official portal via > www.dss.gov.ng < or if there are any department of state service office in your state, then you may visit their office to apply.
- On the SSS recruitment portal check out all the available vacancies and choose your preferred department.
- Thirdly you will have to create your account on their website with the use of an email address or phone number.
- Accept all the terms and conditions on the website.
- Input all your necessary details needed correctly.
- Make sure you verify all your information
- Lastly you will need to submit your application.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- ICPC Recruitment Application Portal
- NYS Recruitment Dates and Centres
- KFS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- British Army Recruitment
- PSIP Recruitment & Intern Application Form
States Eligible for SSS Recruitment 2022
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Lagos State
- Delta State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
SSS Recruitment Application Deadline
SSS recruitment application form is not yet out as such the closing date has not been disclosed yet. Stay glued to this page as we would update it soon.
If you have further questions concerning SSS recruitment 2022/2023 kindly indicate in the comment section below.