UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021
Check and download UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission List 2021 here. University of Uyo pre-degree admission list is out, follow the steps on this page to check.
Do you want to check the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) pre-degree or basic studies admission list 2021? If yes then keep reading this post.
The notice has been made public by the management of the University of Uyo concerning the release of the 2021 basic studies admission list.
Candidates awaiting this admission list are adjourned to proceed to the school portal to check their names on the admission list.
You do not have to worry as we have the admission list embedded on this page and also the necessary steps for you to check.
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission List 2021
The Basic studies or pre-degree is an A’level programme to which students who could not gain admission on the merit list could apply.
It only lasts for one (1) year after which graduating students would continue from two (2) hundred levels in a degree programme.
For the University of Uyo, the campus for this programme is at Abak Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
If you applied for this programme under the University of Uyo, then be informed that the admission list for the 2021 academic session has been released.
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission List Checking Portal
Inquest to check the University of Uyo basic studies or pre-degree admission list, candidates seek to know which the official checking portal is.
Apart from downloading UNIUYO basic studies/pre-degree admission list on this page, you can also get it on the University of Uyo official portal www.uniuyo.edu.ng
But why go through the stress when we have already done that for you and have made the file available here on this page.
How to Check UNIYO Basic Studies/Pre-Degree Admission List
Here are the simple steps to download and check the University of Uyo pre-degree/basic studies admission list 2021.
- Visit University of Uyo official portal www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Click check admission from the menu bar
- You will be redirected to the e-portal
- On the left menu, click check admission status
- Input your JAMB registration number and hit the check button
- The next information that appears would show your admission status if taken or not.
These are the steps on how to check it online.
CLICK HERE to download the list.
- Once the download is done, open the file using adobe reader
- Click the “find icon”
- Type in your name correct or registration number
- Hit the enter button on your keyboard
- If you have correctly spelt your name and then it is on the list, immediately it will show.
Note: If your name is on the list, proceed to the online portal then to print out your admission letter, pay acceptance fee and complete the rest of the process.