Wish to check or download WAEC shortlisted candidates 2022/2023? West African Examination Council recruitment shortlist pdf is available on this page for download.
The comprehensive list containing names of WAEC recruitment shortlisted candidates is now available online and you can download it right on this page.
So, if you are among the applicants of the just concluded WAEC recruitment then be hereby inform that the list of successful applicants is out.
Downloading WAEC recruitment names of successful candidates is simple if you follow the step by step guide we have embedded on this page.
Keep reading to find out the easy steps to access, check or download the just released WAEC shortlisted candidates 2022.
Is WAEC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out?
Yes, the West Africa Examination Council recruitment shortlisted candidates is out online. The list is contain in a portable document format (PDF).
Although we have received numerous questions from candidates who were awaiting the release of the 2022 WAEC recruitment shortlist.
Some of the questions we entertained as asked by these applicants include;
- When will WAEC shortlist?
- Is WAEC recruitment list of successful candidates out?
- How do I download WAEC shortlisted candidates pdf?
- How do I know if my name is among the WAEC shortlist pdf?
- Where can I download WAEC shortlist online?
The summary to all these questions is downloading or checking the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment list of successful candidates.
Remember, there are certain requirements candidates to be shortlisted should possess as expounded by the West Africa Examination Council recruiting board.
Now, below is a reflection of the criteria one who must be shortlisted for the next stage of this recruitment should possess.
- GES Shortlisted Candidates is Out – Check Here
- Bayelsa State Government Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- Edo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates Final List is Out
- NMS Shortlisted Candidates
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates is Out – Check Here
- Edo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
General Requirements for WAEC Recruitment
The West African Examination Council do conduct her recruitment or intake of new personnel’s periodically and meeting the requirements is the bench mark for gaining employment.
Prior to this, it is pertinent that you learn about the requirements for this year’s recruitment as the criteria might differ from previous year’s recruitment or other similar recruitment exercise.
- WAEC demands that applicant must have graduated from a well-recognized institution within and outside Nigeria.
- Applicant’s completion of NYSC and availability of discharge cert is mandatory
- Candidate applying must possess a degree or equivalent result of at least Second Class Lower Division
- Ensure to check that you field or study or discipline is among the vacant positions
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicant should have other desirable attributes like ability to manipulate certain computer software
- You should be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open to lead change
- Applicant’s with influencing, analytical and communication skills have added advantage
- You should be able to organize and plan with ability to be flexible and be ready to successfully implement ideas
Note: Apart from the general requirements, there were almost specific criteria embedded to each position.
So, if you are sure to possess all of these requirements then be rest assured of seeing your name among the shortlisted candidates.
How to Check WAEC Shortlisted Candidates
The simple steps for checking or downloading the West African Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment shortlisted candidates is below.
Kindly note that WAEC recruitment shortlist is available and only downloadable at www.recruitment.waec.com.ng.
- Visit the link given and then login to your dashboard
- On your dashboard, click application status
- Input your application number into the space provided
- Then click the check button
- Wait shortly as a dialogue box would pop-up with a notification of whether you have been shortlisted or not.
Alternatively, if you want to download the comprehensive list of WAEC recruitment successful candidates in pdf.
Go to the recruitment portal and scroll or navigate down, locate the download shortlisted candidates and then click on it.
After downloading, open your download folder, open the PDF and use the search option to type in your application number and enter to see if your name is among the 2022 WAEC shortlisted candidates.
Specifically, click on any of the state below to locate the WAEC shortlist.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Lagos State
- Delta State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
When is WAEC Recruitment Screening?
You can get detailed information about the West African Examination Council recruitment screening date, venue and full requirements by clicking here.
Meanwhile, very quickly, take note of the below requirements for the screening exercise and start putting them in place.
- Your WAEC recruitment application acknowledgement slip
- Original Birth certificate or affidavit
- Originals and photocopy of all your educational qualifications
- Certificate of origin, valid means of identification like National ID card, Voters card or Drivers license
- Then two (2) recent passport photograph of you
From Nsuk Online, we say congratulations to all shortlisted candidates.
Meanwhile, if you wish have further questions concerning WAEC recruitment shortlisted candidates 2022/2023, indicate in the comment section below.